Day 3

(Y/n) pov

The day did not go as I had expected it to. If I'm to be honest, I thought the fact that Lizzie and Chloe found out I had sex with the other, things would be much more awkward between us. But with how the day went I was approved otherwise.

During the first break from classes, Lizzie dragged me off to a storage shed, (where they kept the sports equipment) and had me fuck her against one of the podiums. Things got a little risky when we had to hide as someone came into the shed to collect some things. Lizzie made things riskier by the fact she was still bouncing in my lap. 

We got through it without getting caught though.

Then during lunch, Chloe kept me behind in the classroom where we just finished our shared lesson and had me take her whilst she was bent over the desk. Fortunately, there weren't any interruptions this time. It allowed me to see that other side of Chloe which she kept hidden with her squeaky, clean personality.

All in all, it was a good day with the only issue being at the end where my last teacher had the whole class stay behind an extra half hour, ranting on about something. I'm not sure what is, as I zoned out but the fact he droned on and on really got annoying.

I grumbled about that the whole way home and when I got back, I was happy kicking my shoes off.

Then I noticed a note on the table, so I picked it up and read it. It was from Heather, which said she would be late back again and so I headed up to my room to take a load off, but it seems that would be happening as I was greeted by both Chloe and Lizzie....only in their lingerie and laying on my bed. Chloe holding Lizzie as they looked to me.

"Welcome back, Y/n. We heard your class got held back and seeing that mum's not here... So we figured we make you feel better.~" Chloe said as she beamed at me whilst holding her sister who was blushing.

I just blinked a few times before finding myself laying on my bed with Chloe kissing me as Lizzie was unfastening my pants and pulling them down to free my flaccid length. 

Chloe pulled my hand to cup her cladded chest as her lips pushed deeper against mine. She even brought our tongues into the fray and have them dance with each other as she moaned between our mouths. 

I heard a grumble from Lizzie who was stroking me to full mast, before wasting no time in taking my cock into her mouth. My eyes turned to look into hers as they stared up into mine. She didn't say anything verbally, but the look in her gaze was basically demanding that I don't focus on Chloe.

I reached a hand down into Lizzie's hair as she bobbed her head, her eyes closing as she focused on what she was doing.

Chloe broke our kiss and looked me in the eyes. A smile on her lips as she pulled my hand from her chest and dragged it down her body to dip into her panties as she whispered for me to touch her. I wasn't needing to be told twice and so rubbed my finger against her clit, which caused Chloe to moan and lock our lips together again.

She rubbed herself against my touch before gasping as I slid a finger into her before my attention was brought to Lizzie again.

She lifted her mouth from my cock and the wet warmth was replaced with a cushiony softness that I saw to be her breasts wrapping around my shaft and licking the tip of it. Her eyes staring up into mine before she again took the tip of my cock into her mouth and sucked on it as she rubbed her chest along my shaft.

It just have been another means to have me pay attention to her as well. Really for someone who was so abrasive to me for most of the year... she wanted my attention a lot.