Hawks was like Icarus. The way his aim is always high even if he knows that it'll take him to the ground.

Niko: He wants to know to come aboard for his own personal gain and for the Hero Commission. All I'm saying Dabi...be careful of him...He's a hero. We're villains...

Dabi: You don't think I don't know that?

Niko: Not saying. Like I said before, he's a hero. We're villains. Every side points feels good for them compare to the enemy. how they go about it. What their end goal is is judged by the whole society and how it affects everyone. Individual or group. selfishness or protection...the hero is a villain to a villain. A villain is the chaos of the heroes' world.

Dabi:......

Niko: Come on now...Shigaraki wants us back at the League...?

Dabi: What does he want now?

Niko:.....

Niko's silence became a sinking feeling at first before he answered...

Niko:....Turns out...we ended up getting some uninvited attention with the Meta Liberation Army...

Dabi:.....Well Fuck.

-Meanwhile-

Mikoto: Shouto...Are you...going to be okay?

Shouto and Mikoto were in the Class 1-A dormitory. While everyone else was out doing who knows what, Mikoto felt obligated to see how his cousin was doing.

Shouto:.....I don't know Yukimura...

While Shouto was relived his father was still alive. But he was still torn to even wanting to check up on him or still hate him for all the shit Endeavor pulled in the past.

Shouto: Yukimura...I just don't know what to do...

Mikoto: What do you mean?

Shouto folded his arms and gave an look that shown he was uncomfortable bringing this situation up. But he felt like he needed to get it off his chest and be more truthful with his cousin.

Shouto: What I mean is...I still hate my old man for what he done to Mom and to all of us for years...but back at the fight he had with the Nomu then later with Dabi. I just can't help but felt scared that I was actually going to lose him...

Mikoto:....

Shouto: Yukimura...What I'm trying to say is...should I really feel sad for the man who used like a tool and abused, tormented, and neglected our family for years???

Mikoto:....

Mikoto wasn't sure how to answer. That was a good question. Usually in situation like this. No. You shouldn't feel sad for a person like that. Endeavor maybe a hero. But he was a horrible excuse of a father and husband.

He beat Shouto everyday for him to become his masterpiece.

His pushed Rei to her breaking point.

He neglected Natsuo and Fuyumi.

And Touya......He was gone...just gone...

And to top it all that, he cleaned his name and ruined their lives so he could focused on his disputed flaws with All Might.

Shouto: Mikoto....

Mikoto:....! (Fuck...I know I really have to answer his question. I never seen him look this desperate before.)

The snow user took a deep breath before he looked back up at his cousin.

Mikoto: I think...that's entirely up to you Shouto.

Shouto:...?

Mikoto: You are your own person. My opinion or anybody else's shouldn't matter at this moment. Only yours... It's up to you whether or not, you give Endeavor a second chance to be a father and actually feel emotions for him besides anger.

Shouto:....I see...

Mikoto: So...How are you feeling right now?

Shouto:....Like I just gotten my answer...Thank you Yukimura.

Mikoto: No problem.

Mikoto was about to get up from his spot and go back to Class 1-C dormitory until Shouto stopped him.

Shouto: Oh...Um...Yukimura...

Mikoto looks at him with a perplexed look.

Mikoto: Yeah...?

Shouto:....Fuyumi was wondering...if you, Auntie, and Uncle would like to come to dinner later...she's making soba.

-OMAKE-

Jack: So...Eito...now that you and Kenji are no longer together. What are you going to do now?

Luna: Yeah. Since the Keito ship no longer love exists.

-Cue Mio crying in the background-

Luna: Does that mean Kenji is no longer angry with you?

Eito: Of course not! And besides, just because he's no longer wants me doesn't mean I haven't given up-?!

Kenji: Bloody Eagle...

Everyone:.....?

Eito: *Confused* I don't-!

Kenji: Bloody Eagle.

Eito: *Feels Visibly Threatened*.....

Kenji: BLOODY EAGLE.

Eito: *Downright terrified* .....

Kenji: *Deadly Fanged Grin* (OVO)

Eito: *Scared* G-Gomenasai...

Everyone: (Your ass is grass and he's the lawnmower...)