She glanced over to Jasmine, whom she could see more clearly. The female vampire no longer had her hand over her mouth but was holding her arms behind her back and keeping her steadily restrained even through her incessant thrashing. Jasmine was a tall and strong girl, but those creatures were stronger.

Lily could feel her heart begin to crack at the look on Jasmine's face as she cried out after her, screaming, "No!" and, "Let me go!" to no avail. Tears were streaming down her beautiful chocolate cheeks, and Lily bet that one day, after those tears dropped to the ground and seeped into the earth, a beautiful garden would bloom. How could it not, after being planted by the tears of such an angel?

Her blue eyes immediately shifted back to the vampire who had held her captive as he took a step forward. Jasmine began to scream louder, and Lily gulped as she peered up at the man's red eyes as he took another step. She stayed on her knees on the ground, her arms raised at her sides as if they would be of any use to her. Even though it felt as if every fiber of her was being burned by her fear, she showed no sign of it on the outside. She was suicidally fearless in her defiant stare at the vampire whose fangs glistened.

"I could smell your blood from twenty miles away, baby," he spoke in a dry voice, his leather jacket squeaking as he took another step. His light brown hair had blonde streaks that illuminated in the moonlight, his beard a shade or two darker. His skin was as pale as paper, his veins visible underneath.

Lily suddenly remembered the cut on her arm that she had gotten from the barbed wire fence, and she inwardly cursed herself for not realizing how that would be an attracting factor. Glancing over to Jasmine who continued to scream and sob, she wished she would've never made her sneak off with her. They could have been at their camp, snuggling by the bonfire and listening to the cheerful music. But no, she could never tell herself "no" and neither could anyone else.

"This one smells delicious," the female vampire with shoulder-length brown hair spoke, nudging her nose against Jasmine's neck and letting her mouth fall open, her fangs glistening threateningly.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" Lily screamed, her entire body rising up in a preparative position. She could feel her heartbeat throwing itself against her ribcage as she watched the vampire smirk against Jasmine's neck, her eyes  glowing red from behind her braids.

"This one smells even better," the man said as he took another step, now only three feet away from the blonde. He opened his mouth hungrily, his eyes darkening as his breaths grew heavier. "But I don't know which scent I like more, her blood or her arousal."

The female vampire laughed a laugh that made Lily's stomach turn. "You two sure were putting on a show for us," she snarled as she raised a hand and pushed Jasmine's braids away from her neck, leaving it exposed as if she was preparing to bite. Jasmine could only scream louder and thrash harder against the vampire's hold.

"I said don't fucking touch her!" Lily immediately sprang to her feet, but before she could dumbly sprint over to Jasmine as if she could be some sort of hero, the male vampire was suddenly in front of her. Not even seeing him move, she bumped right into his chest and immediately jumped away, letting out a shriek from her shock. He had been standing several feet away and suddenly appeared right in front of her like he had teleported or something.

"Cool it, bitch," the man immediately spoke, anger lacing his tone. "Before I snap your neck like a fucking chicken."

"I would much rather feed on them first," the female spoke, inhaling deeply against Jasmine's warm neck. "Then kill them."

"We might as well," he replied, looking Lily up and down with his dead eyes, letting them land specifically on the cut on her arm. "I've never smelled a blood this sweet in all my years." His fangs seemed to grow even longer, sharper than any knives the girl had ever seen.