"It's all in black and white"

The thought of Sanem not accepting his offer had definitely thrown him for a loop. His mind reeling and his heart hurting, he couldn't think of going home right now. He needed to hear noise and other people talking so he couldn't hear his own voice. I'll just have a drink or two and head to the mountain hut, maybe I'll just pass out and get some sleep.

He sat alone at the bar not knowing how long, staring and thinking of how totally opposite the day had gone from what he had planned. Emre was the only one that know his plan for the day and was just as upset as he was at the outcome.

When Emre made it home, he was met by Huma at the door. Already hearing a rumor of trouble between Can and Sanem, she was anxious to get the story and knew she could get from Emre.

With Emre filling her in on the details of Cans offer and Sanem's refusal, she can hardly contain herself. She makes a quick phone call to Ceyda and is more than happy to relay the news. Suggesting than Can may need a little company and someone to lift his spirits, if she got her point.....

Huma was thinking of a wonderful plan for Can and Ceyda if she could convince Ceyda to go along with it. Desperate to remove Sanem from Cans' life, any thoughts of the consequences had not surfaced in her mind. The only thing that matter to her was relinquish any hold the pathetic little village girl had on her son.

Thinking of the prominence and the stature that the union of Can and Ceyda would bring to her family had her beaming.

Her plan needed a little more finessing and she thought the convincing of Ceyda to play her role would be the least of her concerns. If there was nothing she knew for sure, she did know what an unscrupulous woman looked like, one willing to do whatever it took to get what she wanted.

Knowing her son, it would more than likely take him a day or two to process the rejection so that would give her time to set it all up.

With Humas' suggestion for Ceyda to offer a "shoulder to cry on" per say to Can, had met with much enthusiasm. This was the first step and perhaps the most crucial. Gain his confidence in the hand of friendship and let me do the rest, Huma smirked.

Ceyda called Cans' phone with the innocence of offering him a little companionship. Letting him know that she too had been though a rough day and needed to unwind. Can's mind still clouded from the day's events and sadness in his heart, he agreed for her to join him. Not really thinking much past his own feelings or what implications might arise. "Super!" she exclaimed. "I'm already on the street so throw me the address and will arrive shortly."

When she walked inside she spotted him immediately, sitting at the bar in all his masculine glory. Her thoughts were of Sanem and of what a mistake that poor girl had made. It was indeed going to be a pleasure to see the look on her face when Can was by her side, knowing she had given him to her on a platter.

He had welcomed her but with a coolness that didn't resonate to her feelings. Continuing to play the part of a very compassionate friend, she remained focused on his feelings and getting him to open up about his problems. Clearly not wanting to discuss his personal life and relationships with her, he distanced himself and started playing a game of darts. Not wanting to jeopardize the plan for the evening, she changed the discussion to a work theme in hopes to relief his tension a little.

She brought up a thought of maybe putting a different spin on the campaign they had been working on. They were also developing a new product in the line and she needed his input. He was beginning to take some interest and she could see him start to relax. Okay it looks like we're going to have to take the work route. Not exactly the way I wanted it but I'll get there just the same.