By Mistake

It was a mistake. That what you told yourself. Sitting in the bathroom of your trailer you stared at the test in your hands. You had been close to Sweet Pea, knowing him your whole life, the two of you were friends. After losing your family at the age of ten, the two of you had shared a trailer that the Serpents helped you guys get. 

You had locked the bathroom door, staring down at the stick in your hand. You both had been drunk that night, but not that drunk to not remember. But you weren't dating, you wouldn't lie, you did like Sweet Pea. Always wishing to be his girlfriend, but you feared that he didn't care for you like that.

Well a week ago it didn't seem like he didn't like me. You thought the memory of that night burning in your brain. As you thought back to that night, and everything that happened after caused your mind to fade off and wander, not hearing the noises outside of the door. 

"Hey Y/N are you okay?" asked the voice of Sweet Pea. It sounded like he was slightly worried as he knocked on the door. 

"Yyeah I'll uh... I'll be out in a minute," you called. Rushing to stand from the edge of the bathtub. Opening your makeup bag you hid the test deep into the bag, happy that it was a black bag and not see through. 

Unlocking the bathroom door you opened said door to see Sweet Pea standing there leaning against the wall. Looking down, hiding the redness on your face as the memories still swirled in your brain. 

"Hey Toni's in the living room," he said walking in the opposite direction. You watched as Sweets left to his room shutting the door as he disappeared. Sighing, you walked to the living room to see Toni sprawled on the couch looking at the tv that you had left on. 

"Hey!" Toni exclaimed looking to you as you walked up to her. 

"Hey Toni. Sorry, I just uh... Wasn't feeling myself," you said. The female waved her hand as a no problem before sitting up so you could sit next to her. 

"So I was thinking of a girl's night. Cheryl wanted to meet you and said we could have a girls night just the three of us," Toni suggested with a smile. 

You smiled back, "That would be nice. Just let me get my clothes." You stood walking to your room which, because it was a small trailer you shared with Sweets. 

You walked into the room to see Sweet pea staring at the ceiling, with a bored look on his face. You chuckled to yourself, shaking your head as you walked to the closet. Pulling out a bag and stuffing clothes in it you hadn't noticed the male sitting up and staring at you. 

"Girls night?" he asked getting your attention. You looked over your shoulder to him, nodding in the process as you finished stuffing a few pairs of clothes. 

"Yeah just for tonight. You can have the room. I might end up staying longer you never know it's Toni," you shrugged. Sweet Pea knew that. You always stayed at Toni's longer than planned, being the only other female she enjoyed having around. 

"Okay. Let me know if you need anything," Sweets called as you walked into the bathroom pulling the makeup bag into the large duffle bag you had. 

Walking back to the living room, you grabbed the keys to your truck from the kitchen on your way to the door where Toni was now waiting. The both of you walking to the beaten looking truck you got into the passenger's seat letting Toni drive to Cheryl's seeing as you have never been there. 

***

As the three of you sat in the redheads bedroom on her silky bed. You sat on the end as the couple sat up against the headbaord. 

"So TT says that you were one of her first friends," Cheryl said looking at you. 

"Yeah. We've known each other for years. I've known Sweet Pea longer but Toni was next," you reply looking down at the makeup bag. It had been one that Sweet Pea bought when your makeup pile grew bigger and started to get in the way. Forgetting all about the pregnancy test hidden in the bag and Toni not knowing as she grabbed onto the bag.