The Serpents

You had just moved to Riverdale, living in a small house close to a bridge where it looked like to lead to another part of the town. You mother had told you to get out and meet people, she always wanted you to get out. But being the introvert you were, you always felt more at home alone.

So, doing as the woman said, you picked up a few belongings, (F/B), camera, phone, and house keys. shoving all into your shoulder bag you made your way to the front door, yelling to your mother on the way out.

You walked around the small town, taking pictures of Sweetwater River, Pickens Park and a few street that looked like picture perfect. Putting your camera back into your bag, and latching the bag together you made your way to a diner.

Upon arriving to Riverdale, your mother had pointed out the diner on the drive to your new house, it looked nice. As you walked up the steps and into the diner a little bell rang above your head.

Looking around you say the diner looking like a fifties theme, a smile on your face at how nice it looked. You walked to the back of the diner and to a booth by yourself. Setting your back down on the table pulling your phone out to see your mother had messaged you.

Mom:

Be home late, Seeing an old friend. Love you!

Shaking your head with a smile, knowing your mother would be out long as she always talked forever. As you set the phone back down, an older man walked over with a large smile. You smiled back to the male in greeting.

"What can I get you?" he questioned looking down at his paper in hand.

"Chocolate shake with fries please," you answered politely.

"No problem. You look new here, what's your name?"

"Y/N L/N," you replied.

"You must be M/N daughter," the man smiled. With a nod and a slightly confused expression, you looked away. Your mother must have been popular in some way to be known, but then again it was a small town.

The man walked away as the bell chimed again as a group of teen walked in. You saw a red headed male, a boy with a grey crown been, a raven haired female and a blonde female. They all looked back at you, before talking among themselves, then as you looked down at the phone in your hands, you heard noises in front of you.

Looking up the group of teens standing in front of you with smiles. The raven haired girl took a seat immediately next to you.

"Hi, I'm Veronica Lodge," she introduced herself then pointed to the blonde, "That's Betty Cooper."

"I'm Archie Andrews," the red head replied next.

"Jughead Jones," the beanie boy said raising his hand. You smiled to all with a nod of your head.

"I'm Y/N L/N," you say quietly. This was more interaction in a while, not having many friends in the last town you lived in.

"Wait. Wait, is your mom M/N," Jughead questioned. Wow again? You thought as your head slowly moved a reply.

"Your mother knows my dad," he said before Veronica turned to you with a smile. 

"So, I'm assuming your new here. We would like you to be our friend, if you want!" she said raising her hands in front of her. You gave a nod as another reply as the group of teens started to talk about some drag race that was happening tomorrow. 

***

Veronica had come over to your house after you told her where to go. She wanted to get dressed with you, or more like dress you. As the female looked through your closet she found nothing too girly.