I want him, he wants me...dead?! {7}

Ohhhh finally right lol....*sigh* i apologize to you all for being too darn lazy, i just have a lot on my mind thats all.......so thanks and dont forget to fan :) ohh and i would love a comment..and if anyone has a picture of what you think cole should look like SEND IT TO ME. i would really appreciate it ...thanks and enjoy...

"can you pass the salt"  he smirked at me, Cole was enjoying himself a bit too much. I sighed and spilled all the salt on my plate. "oops no more salt"  I chuckled.

"now Hailey" my mother said "that was not nice" I looked down as Cole had his own chuckling fit. 

"sorry" I muttered so low he barley heard me, then I said louder "may I be excused"

"yes" my mother sighed  "but you can take Cole with you"  of course she would say that. I got up from my seat and started to walk to my room, Cole followed. He walked right in without me having to tell him to come in, and sat on my bed. I walked across the room and sat on my couch. 

"so" he said, "I like your room"

"thanks" 

He looked around my room until he spotted a picture or me and my dad. "this is your dad right"

"yea" i said "he left my mother and I when I was 3"  I went on "he used to visit me from time to time, but when i was seven, he just disappeared, I haven't seen him since"  I was fine with talking about my dad. It wasn't a secret. Everyone knew I am without a father. But Cole didn't he was new, so i filled him in.

"my father is there" he started, "he always has been, but he was never really a father to us. He treated us like his employees, not his sons. Sometimes I hate him"

I felt him. For the first time since I met Cole i actually  felt the pain he was going through. He has never said anything to me about himself or his family. And the way he said it i knew he never opened up to anyone. Its like he didn't have anyone to open up to. I actually pitied him.

"where is he"  I asked

Coles pov

I cant believe I told her about my father. This isn't good, what was i thinking. That's right I wasn't thinking. I closed my eyes and sighed, it was time to lie.

"where is he" she asked

"on a business trip" i lied  "hes never home"

"i guess that just like him not being there at all" she said

"he isn't there at all, i haven't seen him in a year" i lied again

"um" she started

"yes?" i asked

"you said sons, as in not just you?" shit.

"well" i began "i have a brother"

"really?" she asked astounded

 "yeah, my twin brother" , her eyes widened with pure joy.

"really" she said again

"he died" i stated, it was as if all the joy she held a couple seconds ago disappeared. She looked so sad, as if it was her own brother who had died.

"when? and how?"  The subject looked down, trying to distract herself looking anywhere but at me.

"Its a long story"

 "it always is" she said looking at me now.

I sighed, "it was an accident, a horrible accident"

"im sorry" she said looking down again "do you miss him"

"every second" For the first time, I didn't lie to her. The way she looked at me with her curious eyes, and when she asked questions she knew she wasn't supposed to. The way she purposely likes to tease and annoy me. This cant be happening, i cant start to even like her as a friend. I had to kill her, and i had to do it soon.

She touched my hand "Cole?" she asked.

"im fine" i faked a smile. "i just remembered my brother thats all, its kind of hard to talk about him"

 She stared at me, not saying anything. Just looked and looked, at that moment I would pay a million dollars to know what she was thinking.  "I understand" she said, And that was it, we were both quiet. It wasn't awkward,  just silent.

"so" i started "Alex, he your boyfriend right?"

she giggled "no" she said, I stared confused.

"its just an act were not dating"

"oh"  i said flatly. "why?"

she looked at me the same way I looked at her when she asked about Cole "Its a long story" she finally said.

"It always is" I sighed looking at her.