Get over it dude. Look at how she's struggling with your suitcase, just forgive her already.

I'll try my best to do that.

The ride to Adda Aida's house was fun. We sang, ate ( courtesy of Shahida of course. I mean who carries around Snacks in their car compartment these days?) and also made funny Snapchat videos which I posted.

By the way, Shahida is the designated driver. I cannot even reverse a car to save my life. Shahida tried so many times to teach me how to drive but it always ends up with me crashing. I broke the water fountain twice in a month already so yeah, I suck at driving.

Also Humaira called us and she was pissed off. She said and I quote...

"Amma yarannan bakuda kirki, yanzu kunfita yawo and I knew nothing about it. I found out on Snapchat fa SNAPCHAT. Is this what the world has turned to? My best friends are out chilling while I'm at home bored to death? Ya muku kyau".

When the witch is pissed, don't and I mean never make the mistake of calling her and apologizing immediately because things are not going to end well for you. She's a crazy bitch when she is mad. I think she has anger issues, just saying. It's better to let her cool down a bit before calling and apologizing.

We arrived at Adda Aida's which was located in Gwarimpa after about 20 minutes of driving. I jumped out of the car and ran inside as if my life depends on it.

"Haven't you ever heard of a thing called knocking? You LITERALLY just barged in as if a thief is chasing you." Adda Aida chuckled and smacked the back of my head.

I ran into her in the parlor watching food network holding a huge bowl of fruit salad. Yeah, she's also a foodie BIG TIME.

I smiled and hugged her. I miss her so much.

" I miss you teddy bear. Where are my babies?" I said hugging her tighter. Yup I called her a teddy bear.

"Abeg ya isheki haka. The kids are still in school dumbo" she pinched my neck making me squeal.

"And don't call me teddy bear again. I have kids remember" she added and stuffed her face with fruit salad. Not a second later, the bowl was snatched from her hand by none other than Shahida.

"Ke mene haka? Give it back"

" Haba mana Adda rowa ba kyau fa. Da Hamma Ammar ne bazai hanani ba"

Oh wow, she just had to say his name. I didn't see him or even talked about him for almost a month now and life was going great. Too bad, I don't give a damn about him, what he said or what he's doing.

Its going to be a long long day.

I know right?

Let's go unpack

Good call

I made my way upstairs living behind miss foodie and miss crazy still bickering.

I arranged my clothes in the guest room's closet and my perfumes on the vanity table. Grabbing a new bedsheet from the closet, I made the bed and arranged the pillows neatly on the bed.

Phew, the room looks presentable. At least.

Yeah time to freshen up. This Abaya is heavy and I stink!.

Before going to the bathroom, I brought out an umbrella chiffon gown and laid it neatly on the bed. I grabbed my fluffy towel, a small face towel and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.