thirtheen

The artificial intelligence recognized everyone on the ferry, with each of them a different location to avoid suspicion. Karen also notified him that there was a truck that had the weapons. Peter came on the scene and snatched the truck keys with a web. He pushed some into the sea but not before apologizing. Others he simply left stuck in cobwebs. One of them pulled out a laser weapon, Peter receiving a burn before drowning it in his webs.

The FBI and the Ferri police surrounded him pointing their weapons at him. Peter raised his arms out of inertia, exchanging glances with the man who smiled mischievously before letting go of his vulture suit as it added to his body piece by piece. Behind the vulture, something was coming toward them, something that seemed to find no level in the air and fell into the ferry parking lot, ripping off a car door.

At first glance Peter wouldn't recognize it, it looked like large arms covered in black feathers sticking out of Nikolas's bare back. When Nikolas walked, he did with a limp. Becoming the new target of the FBI. They shot him when he started to walk towards them, Nikolas covered himself using his big acquisitions as a shield, they had the texture of bones, the bullets went straight to the ground.

Peter snatched up the weapons, throwing them out of reach from the FBI. Nikolas approached the vulture and hugged him into the air. Before turning, Nikolas walked in circles around Peter's room. Which was now a disaster due to the size of the wings and the new change that he had to learn to control in minutes. At first he bumped into every business and roof. He even got some screams when he fell into a fruit shop down the street.

And now he was fighting the vulture in the air. One of his blades cut a part of his bone arm and his black feathers fell slowly. The color of the veins that sprouted on his face stood out more than ever. The weapon that Peter had drowned in cobwebs began to move uncontrollably. A lightning shot splitting the Ferry in 2 parts. Slowly they began to slide.

People who fell into the sea screamed for help desperately. Nikolas released the vulture, pushing himself into the water to get each one of them, guiding to the safe side of the ferry. His gaze went to Peter who was holding with both arms a spiderweb grip that were all over the ferry. The reflection in his eyes was nothing more than concern. The weight eased off Peter's arms. Nikolas turned to one of the windows looking at one of Tony's suits.

"Should I call him the night boy? It seems that name fits him. Oh, hello spiderman!" Even though Nikolas didn't have a comlink, he could hear Tony's scolding and it wasn't going to end well for either of them.

When Tony managed to keep the Ferry stable with the help of proponents from each side, he gave them the order to get out of there. 

Peter was sitting on the edge of a building without his mask, he closed his eyes when he heard something land behind him with a loud thud. He didn't need to turn to know that Nikolas stayed on the ground clinging on to his human composure even with the physique of a demon.

"I told you to stay in my room."

"Did you really think I was going to?" Nikolas established his voice after taking deep breaths. He got up resting his hand on a tube and another on his knee. His big arms were still there, it looked like he had four of them. But it was only two large pieces that sprouted from his back. "You lied. You said date and you went on a mission alone.

"LIE?!" Peter turned abruptly to look at him. "I was just trying to protect you from this.

"I don't need your protection." Nikolas exclaimed approaching, from there, they could see the smoke coming out of the ferry and the disaster that the maritime police had under control. "Didn't Tony bring me so you wouldn't do this alone?

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" Peter threw his arms into the air letting them fall to his waist. "The kiss. I felt something, I didn't want you to leave when you ran out of the room. I found out after you were gone. You make me question everything. Nikolas I...-"

Nikolas stayed still. It was too much weight on his words that he didn't reacted when Tony landed in front of him leaving Peter on the other side. They both exchanged unpleasant words. Peter reproached until Tony came out of the suit leaving him speechless. Nikolas decided not to intervene, suspecting that Tony would have a moment for himself.

"You two were up to something, right? And yet you decided you could handle it on your own...."

"I actually told him that he should..."

"Stop right there." Tony snapped his fingers and Peter looked down in embarrassment. "This is your fault, both of you. Someone could have died. Young people always acting on impulse, they all called me crazy when I told them I wanted to recruit 15-year-olds. So I've decided this isn't going to work as I thought. Give me back the suit.

Nikolas felt as if something had been taken from him. He felt Peter's wail, his face falling as Tony made the request. Tears at the edge of his eyes.

"And you." Tony turned pointing a finger at him. "I'm not done with you, mr.magic wings. You're going to follow me and we have a long talk waiting for us.

(4/01/23)