"Baekhyun, no! Please, help me! Please!"

"I'm sorry, Hyorin. But, I still hold the promise we made back then. Even if you tried to ask for my help to get hyung back, I won't help. What past stays in the past. Move on, Hyorin"

Baekhyun says for the last time and leaves his office. Few minutes after that, Hyorin shouts because the security guards drag her outside the building of Kim Holdings.

"Ack!" Hyorin flinches when the guards let her fall on the hard roadside. She tries to cover herself with her hair and purse as she gets up from her position. No, she's not going to give up. Suho used to be hers, and she knows he still have feelings for her. Hyorin grits her teeth, she will eliminate Park Chorong from this Earth.

Meeting room,

"Thanks fo the cooperation for the whole 2 hours meeting. All of you may dismiss" Yoona says as Suho's PA. Suho asks Yoona to leave first.

Yoona bows and leaves the meeting room. Suho picks his files and walks to the door until he realize that Baekhyun's still sitting on his chair, looking worried. Suho taps Baekhyun's shoulder. "Baekhyun-ah"

Baekhyun jerks out and jumps off his chair due to shock. "Uh.. hyung. Wait? The meeting has finished?" Baekhyun looks around inly to find out that all of the director already left. Baekhyun feels embarrassed with himself for not paying attention to the meeting.

"What's wrong? You look distracted" Suho asks and sits on the vacant chair beside Baekhyun's. Baekhyun sighs and sits back. Suho frowns, Baekhyun never look so worried like that.

"Hyorin came and asked me to help her win you back" Baekhyun sighs after telling the truth. Suho widens his eyes in shock. He looks at Baekhyun, feeling unbelievable. Baekhyun nods and sighs again. That girl is mad.

"You have to act, hyung. I know she's going to do something to Chorong noona. You have to protect your family. Even Namjoo and your parents, hyung. That bitch is crazy. We have to stop her" Baekhyun says, he looks so worried.

Suho sighs, Hyorin's obsessed with him. Ever since they broke up, Hyorin never stop to flirt with him back, hoping for him to go back to her. "You. Take care of your wife too. Bomi's Chorong's friend and Hyorin will try to search for more information about Chorong and her close friends"

At this moment, Baekhyun starts to worry. Bomi is Chorong's close friend and he knows that he needs to make sure Hyorin knows nothing about Bomi. Oh God, this is mad.

Baekhyun's phone rang. He takes it out and looks at the dialler name. <My Spring ♥> He picks up the call. Suho remains silent for a while. "Okay, make sure to take care of Baekmi. I love you" with that, Baekhyun ends the call.

Suho wants to ask but got interrupt with his phone beeping. <Love> He clicks on the message box and reads her message.

<Honey, my friend Bomi is coming to our house for dinner tonight. With her husband and daughter>

<I know. Her husband is my employee and also my childhood friend>

Suho smiles as he read Chorong's reply before putting his phone into his pocket. "Coming for dinner?" Suho asks. Baekhyun nods and they leave the meeting room.

Suho's mansion,

Suho walks into the house with Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiles as he see his soon to be 4 years old daughter playing with the baby Haneul. Suho asks Baekhyun to sit on the couch first as he walks to the kitchen to do his routine every evening.

But, when he walk into the kitchen, he sighs in disappointment. Can't do it here, Chorong's friend, Bomi is here. Suho bows a little and approaches his wife. "Oh, you're back" she says cheerfully.

Suho smiles and pecks her cheeks. Her cheeks flush into red. Bomi who's watching, chuckles slightly. "I'll wait in front" she says and leaves the kitchen.

Suho smiles and wraps his arms around Chorong's waist. Chorong feels uncomfortable knowing that there are guests in their house. "Suho, please. We have guests here" she sighs.

Suho breaks the hug and sit on the stool of the island bar in their kitchen. He smiles looking at her. "That's your friend?" Suho asks. Chorong nods her head.

"Is her husband here? Bomi kept on talking about her husband makes me excited to see him" Chorong says that purposely and she senses jealousy on Suho's face. She turns away, holding her laugh.

Suho stands up and hugs her from behind. "You're excited over someone else's husband, Kim Chorong?" Suho whispers huskily in her ears. Chorong turns and gives an innocent grin.

She kisses his lips and Suho replies. It was first a soft and sweet kiss, but then turn into a heated one as Suho's lips starts to move passionately against hers. Suho caresses her thighs, causing her to moan, giving him perfect opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth. Suho smirks as they continue kissing each other. Chorong too, is drunk with the kiss. Suho breaks the kiss, they both are panting.

"That's just part of the punishment of making me jealous, princess" he whispers and smirks. Chorong hits his chest playfully and asks him to get a fresh bath. Suho leaves the kitchen and Bomi comes in.

"Quite long, unnie" Bomi says playfully. Chorong rolls her eyes as they prepare the dinner together. Bomi looks at Chorong who's cleaning the sink. "Unnie"

"Hmm?"

"Can I call your husband oppa? Not to make you jealous, it's just because he's older"

Chorong looks at Bomi and chuckles. "It's not even a problem. Even your husband is going to call me noona, isn't it?" Chorong replies. Bomi nods her head.

They prepare the dinner in silence. Chorong looks at Bomi. She is looking at the picture in her phone. It must be the ultrasound picture of her late son. Her second baby died in the labor room and since that, Bomi did ligation. Chorong realizes that tears escape from Bomi's sparkling eyes. "Bbom-ah, let's go" she says, pretending not to see the tears.

Bomi nods and they walk to the dining area in silent as they serve the foods. Soon, Suho, Baekhyun come with Haneul and Baekmi in their arms. They enjoy the dinner.