But I'm still regretting I have met him way too early. I wanted to have a go when it comes to admiring him from afar. Like buying sports magazines that has photos of him , or using a scope and watch him from a distance or even take stolen photos of him. The joy I'd have if I can do that.

"Sorry, you were spacing out. Well, here it is! Karasuno High's Gym" He opened the door and we walked inside. I saw all of his teammates gathering in one side of the court.

"Yo, what's going on?" He asked as walked over to where they were.

They suddenly stopped clamoring and made way, revealing a beautiful black haired beauty and three more guys wearing casual clothes. Noya was stunned, he even froze on his steps before dashing to where the girl is. I kind of felt awkward. He left me hanging at the other side of the court for more than 10 minutes now.

He seemed to be chatting so happily with the girl. Well, who wouldn't be? She's such a pretty woman and a glasses beauty on top of that. He probably likes her and it's such a bum seeing the guy you like fawn over someone else.

"Sumimasen-(Excuse me-)..." Someone tapped me from behind and I saw someone towering over me with his short cut hair and eye glasses.

It was rare to see someone taller than me, so I was staring at him, as he was staring right back at me. Beside him was another boy with green hair and freckles on his face.

I broke contact first since it was getting too awkward. "Hello there, are you guys members of the volleyball club?" I asked and pointed at the rest of them at the other side of the court.

"Yes, and you are?" The tall guy was actually indifferent when he answered. I suppose he doesn't like girls very much, given if he even sees me as one.

"Hoshiumi Koharu, a 3rd year. I transferred here and yesterday was my first day." I explained and scratched the back of my head embarrassed.

"I see, so you're an upper classman" Said the tall guy scanning my whole figure from my head down to my feet. "So? Why are you here?"

"Oi Tsukki, show some respect, she's our senpai." Said the smaller guy. "I'm so sorry for his rudeness. Yes, we are members of the club. I am Yamaguchi Tadashi, this here is Tsukishima Kei, although I prefer to call him Tsukki." he introduced himself and also the tall one

"Oh don't say sorry , I should be saying sorry for being a bother. I was with Nishinoya earlier but he ran off and left me." I said sadly. Tsukishima scoffed.

"Typical Noya-senpai. Shimizu-senpai and the others are here, of course he'd go haywire" He said with a teasing look on his face.

"Um what do you mean?" Asked me.

"It means he completely forgot about you at the moment. Couldn't you tell?"

And this was one of the reasons I don't want to get involved with him personally. I'm afraid of knowing things I shouldn't. Ugh, this is bad. Why am I getting so worked up about this?

I really didn't want anything to do with him personally. Well, it wasn't really my intention to.

He just invited me. And I just let myself be carried away.

Baka Kyojin ka? (So I'm a stupid giant huh?) -_-

"Could you tell him I'd be going on ahead? I still haven't had lunch hehe" I awkwardly asked him a favor.

He tapped the Yamaguchi on the shoulder. "You do it"

"Oh sure. Hoshiumi-senpai I'd be going on ahead" Said the other guy, completely obedient to Tsukishima's wishes. Is he his servant or something?

On my way out of the gymnasium, Tsukishima is still walking alongside me completely quite.

"Where would you be going?" I asked.

"Going to have lunch."

"Wait you're coming with me?"

"Is there a problem?"

Eh?

"No, I mean why are you suddenly coming along?"

He chuckled "It's not an everyday thing to see a girl almost the same height as me"

My height again, *sighs*

e n d o f c h a p t e r

Sorry for the lame chapters, I promise it will get better! Please enjoy! Please COMMENT and VOTE if you liked it or has a suggestion!

Btw ENGLISH is NOT my FIRST LANGUAGE! I'm very sorry for redundant use of English words, I'm not that fluent. But I still hope you enjoy!

See you on the next update!

-N&N