"Delacy!" Sophie, who had reverted back to being old screamed. "You're arm!"

"I know," Delacy hissed from pain as she watched the warship fall. Using her clawed hand she clutched her other arm. Blondish-brown feathers grew and she hissed as she tried to control the shaking. Turning away from Sophie, she stalked back to the castle, but with a soft voice, she spoke. "We need to move."

"How on earth do we do that?" Sophie questioned walking to Delacy's side as she grabbed a feathered arm, she rubbed calming and soothing circles on it.

"What's going on!" Yelled Markl as he ran out, having heard the explosion from inside. "Turnip!" He yelled seeing the scare-crow hope up next to the small group.

*****

"Are you crazy! I can't move the portal's without Howl's help!" Exclaimed Clacifer, pulling a log towards himself.

Delacy leaned down towards the fire demon, as Sophie behind her, wrapped the witch in a blanket around the witch so she wouldn't be too cold when they leave the house. Delacy gave Calcifer a charming smile, as she placed both hands on the edge of the fireplace. "What if I help you?"

"You're not Howl," Spoke Calcifer, rolling his eyes. "You can't assist me. Our powers will fight each other, instead of helping each other, Delacy. You should know this, come one."

"Then you have to try, on your own." Spoke Delacy strongly, as she stood up. "Howl will keep protecting the hat shop. I prefer if he was a coward."

"We can't do that!" Calcifer shouted, his flame growing in size. "We'll be too valuable!"

"We already are, Calcifer!" Delacy hissed as she helped Sophie pick the witch up from her chair.

"Okay, we got to go now." Sophie gently spoke.

"Are we going on a stroll?" The witch asked as she waddled away with Sophie's help.

Turning back to Calcifer, Delacy walked back to the fire demon. "If we don't do something now, Howl doesn't stand a chance!"

"Delacy! Sophie!" Markl screamed, running back to the house with Heen and Turnip behind him. "They're about to blow up the hat shop!"

"Markl, help her outside!" Sophie ordered, before rushing to Delacy's side. She looked at the woman, "Delacy, can't you do something?"

"I...I don't know how."Confessed Delacy, looking at Sophie.

"You mean to tell me, you went to the best Wizardly school and don't know how to break this spell!" Shrieked Sophie.

"The Wizardly Academy only teaches you how to cast spells and how to fight in the dark arts of combat! They don't teach you how to undo them. Why do you think the Witch of the Waste couldn't undo the spell on you?" Delacy explained. "They were training soldiers. Not students. Howl is the only wizard I know, aside from Sauliman, who can undo spells. But he learnt this from his own studying when he broke away from Sulaiman."

Sophie only blinked, not knowing how to respond. But soon her mind cleared and she looked towards Calcifer. Looking away, she saw the soot and ash spade leaning against the fireplace. Picking it up, she pointed to Calcifer. "You're coming with us. Hop on."

"I can't! It's impossible! Only Howl can move me!" Shrieked Calcifer, terrified.

"There's no time to lose, Calcifer. We have to try something!" Sophie said, shoving the spade under Calcifer's body.

"No! Don't do this!" Calcifer screamed, waving his arms around. "Help! Help! Help! Crazy lady with a shovel!"

"Shut up, you lump of coal!" Delacy hissed following after Sophie and Calcifer.