When You Blush

(Y/N)'s POV

It's Friday, we've just finished school, I am just fixing our books, materials, and notebooks and some students are fixing up too but some are already leaving the homeroom. That means its TGIF and its Saturday tomorrow. 'Today was a great day! Ah...now I can relax', I thought. I'm just fixing my stuff then Hiro looked at me with a wave and said with a smile, "Hey (Y/N)!". I looked over to Hiro and I said, "Oh hey Hiro!". He smiled and said, "Are you busy later?". "Nope, why?", I said with a questionly look. "I was gonna ask you if you want to hang out at Lucky Cat Cafe with me and my friends". I smiled brightly and said, "Oh sure Hiro, I would love to!". He chuckled in response and said," Great! Then let's go together after this". I smiled and nodded then I continued fixing my stuff. Afterwards, we finished fixing our stuff and both us went out. When we went out, almost everyone are gone in the school and Hiro and I are walking to Lucky Cat Cafe. While we are walking, I seem to take a few glimpse of Hiro's face. I smiled everytime I look at him, he's just so cool and attractive. Then suddenly Hiro looked at me and said with a smile, "Hmm..what is it, (Y/N)?". I was surprised and I stuttered, "I-I...u-uh...umm nothing...". Suddenly my face was flushed bright red like a tomato. I looked away so Hiro won't see my blushing face. "Alright", he said and we continued walking.