𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎

Start from the beginning

There, he saw Y/n with a smile on her face.

"Y/n!" Phil called out as he ran to her and tried to hug her but he only fell to the ground as his body went through her.

"Phil, Y/N's not here...I know you miss her...we all do but....Y/n isn't in this room, she's gone..." Emma looked at Phil with tears in her eyes.

"Yes, she is! She's right over here. She said Norman and her didn't get harvested." Phil argued.

Emma looked at Don and Gilda in disbelief and they also looked at her with the same expression.

"Phil, listen very carefully. The others can't see me but only you. Emma is hesitating between two choices. She doesn't know if she should bring you all and escape or leave the 4 years old and below and escape with the others. Tell her this." Y/n whispered something in Phil's ear.

"Okay, Y/n gave me instructions! She said no one can see her except me. Emma, Y/n wants you to leave us and leave this situation to me. Escape with the others and leave the 4-year-olds and under behind. After two years, she said that Norman and her will be joining you all in rescuing us." Phil explained the plan to Emma.

"Phil, I don't have that much time now. Bye-bye! I'll be back soon." Y/n said as she vanished into thin air again.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"We're going to cross from there." Emma pointed at a slightly closer land for where they were.

"Cross? But Norman said that if we'll escape, it'd have to be through the bridge." Ray retorted.

"That's what anyone would think. In the letter, it said that Y/n ran around the area to fully check and she found this. She reported it back to Norman and Norman came up with this plan." Emma explained her point which made Ray gasp.

"It'll be okay. We trained a lot." Gilda reassured Ray who was sweating a lot.

"Trained?" Ray asked as flashbacks started flowing his mind, remembering the new stuff they did.

The bedsheets, that they're using as a rope, got tied around the tree and got tied as a knot, making sure it won't untangle.

Everyone cheered when Don made it across.

"We need to hurry before they catch us, that's what Y/n would want us to do." Emma said.

Thoma and Lannion used the method they had been practicing and it managed to reach the other side of the cliff.

"You guys...when did you..." Ray mumbled and Norman went beside him.

"Well?" Norman smirked at Ray which made Ray's eyes widen in surprise.

"What a smug face. How annoying." Ray smirked as well.

"Well, we were able to completely fool you." Norman smugly said.

"We'll show you something cool, so shut up and come, huh?" Ray crossed his arms.

"Yeah. I thought it wouldn't be possible to take everyone. I thought they would be a hindrance." Ray confessed.

"I hesitated too. But in the end, we made a decision, and it's thanks to Y/n and Emma. Everyone joined with full faith because of them." Norman said as he looked at Emma.

"Emma is reckless and unreasonable, but she's honest and can say we're taking everyone without a second thought." Norman as he gazed at Emma.

"Y/N's gentle and very lovable. She's protective of her family and considers the little ones as her children." Ray said as he remembered Y/N's smile.

"Just five more!" Don yelled.

"Emma, what should I do? My hands... I'm sorry! When I think there's a cliff below, I start to think, what if I fall?" the young girl cried.

"Fall?" Lannion asked and looked down at the cliff with Thoma.

"It's okay Jemima. Let's cross together." Ray said as he lifted the girl up.

"How about you guys? Don't tell me you can't do it." Ray looked at the two boys hugging each other out of fear.

"We'll be fine!" Lannion shouted and they both released each other from the hug.

"Y-yeah, super easy!" Thoma stuttered sheepishly. Ray smiled and used the rope. He successfully managed to get across.

"I lose, Y/n, Norman" Ray mumbled as he hugged Jemima. Lannion and Thoma soon followed, leaving just Emma now.

"Okay, you're the last one! Let's go, Emma! Y/n come with us!" Don yelled.

"Goodbye House. Goodbye home that we loved so much. Goodbye, mom" Emma looked at Mama.

"Don't go, Emma. My dear children.." Mama shook her head as sweat started dripping from her forehead. Emma jumped and made it across the cliff.

Mama sighed and removed her hair tie as she frowned.

"But I guess I've had enough. I lost." Mama accepted defeat.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

'We did it. We did it Norman, Y/n. It's the outside! We made it!' Emma thought as she wiped her tears.

'I'll definitely come back and get everyone else. And by then, Y/n and Norman should be with us. Today we take the first step.' Emma stopped running.

"It's our first morning!" Emma said as she covered her face from the bright sun.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"AHHHHHHHH!" a scream was heard from the room where Y/n was being experimented on.

"The fluid is kicking in." someone said.

Y/n struggled against the straps that were tied around her to avoid her from escaping.

More screams came out of the young girl's mouth as she felt like every single one of her bone is breaking.

Her screams of agony echo

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

(A/N: Eyooo! There were a few manga spoilers but I hope I didn't reveal too much. If you saw the scene where Y/n appears outta nowhere, forget it coz idk what I was on. Anyways that's 1538 words for you. Peace out!)