2) Don't date a stripper

Alec walked towards the pole. The same pole magnus was dancing on. His beautiful skin was shining in the blue and pink lights all around. As Alec reached near the pole, he called out Magnus' name, but magnus didn't responded so he called out again. "MAGNUS"
"yeah?" Magnus' and Alec's eyes met again, there was a deep stare again, but a bit awkward than last time. "Do you come here often?" Said Alec with an instant regret following his words. He thought 'oh yea bitch, imma ruin everything before it starts, oh dear lord, literally?'
Magnus got down from the pole and looked at alec "i work here, so yes, i come here often!"
"Oh yes you do!"
"Tell me what you want"
"Umm...to be honest... I've seen you here for two years, so sorry for that question though"
"No worries" magnus sighed.
"So ...er.. I wanted to talk" alec said loudly in the music.
"See im full tonight" said magnus "my shift though, it ends at 12, i can give you my number, but let me tell you , you've to pay a certain amount to do me"
"Wait umm.. do you? What?" Alec blinked his eyes twice and continued "no... Not so fast... Umm i had a different ques..."
"No wait.... Hold that thought... What time is it?"
Magnus interrupted. Alec checked his watch "almost 12"
"Oh great, I'll get dressed and meet you outside, or.... there's a better thing, follow me to the changing room"
Alec nodded and followed magnus.
"So al..alex..... Alexander"
Alec looked at magnus who was putting his t-shirt on "you can call me alec"
"No... Alexander it is...its a beautiful name"
"Thank you" Alec smiled
"Okay....so let me tell you one thing, im all booked up tonight so here's my number and"
Alec placed his finger on magnus' lips. Alec didn't wanted magnus' body, but just magnus, just a little talk with him.
"Sorry to shush you but i don't want sex"
"Yeah its written on your face" magnus said.
Alec chuckled.
"What exactly do you want" magnus questioned.
"I really wanted to ask....umm you wanna go out for a drink sometimes?"
Magnus looked at alec with frown "no"
"But..... Are you in a relationship?"
"Ofc not" magnus sighed "listen pretty boy....you're beautiful and lucky to have a life so good" He placed his hand on Alec's cheek "Don't waste it on me."
"Hey... Why'd you say that... I've seen you here for two years and i feel something, the thing is i never had the courage"
Magnus chuckled and grabbed Alec's hand "I've seen you for two years too, and if im allowed to say my things out loud.... I've always waited for your presence on the weekends"
"Then why be like that" Alec got curious.
"See I've given you my number....call me if you need me for anything...if not as an admirer then as a friend." Magnus smiled and said "don't give up your life for a stripper" magnus' grip on Alec's hand got loose and then he left the room.
_________
'dont give up your life on a stripper' Alec thought about those words the whole way home. His head was not able to get em out. How broken those words sounded. How broken and tormented was Magnus' soul. How terrified he was of everything. That smile which he gave Alec was hiding so much pain. So many destroyed desires and dreams did that smile carried. Alec got in his house. Not drunk on scotch, but alec was drunk in magnus' thoughts. He took off his clothes, laid down on his bed, looked through the clear window glass. He observed the New York city lights slowly diminishing. He started at the night sky, thinking about those words magnus said. Thinking about the man's broken but sweet smile. The touch which felt like heaven. How he accidentally almost fell in Alec's arms. How his presence was calm and beautiful in a noisy and disturbed place. Alec thought about the first time he saw magnus. After that moment everything started making sense, everything started being full of worth. Even those weekends for just drinks now turned into weekends to see him. Alec acted cool but his heart always ran out of his chest. Alec's said under his breath "I craved for your presence before i even met you, and now that I've known you, you're afraid of choosing me, you're afraid of being with me."