4- Now Give Me A Hug

Depuis le début

"She kept pointing to your portrait in the nursery and making grabby hands while I was dressing her up. And so after her bottle, I decided to bring her here to see you." Gemma explained and Harry sat up.

"Awww Zoe wanted a cuddle from her favourite uncle." Harry cooed and cradled the little girl to his chest but she protested, making him and her mother laugh. She wanted to sit on her own.

"Harry, you are her only uncle." Gemma laughed and Harry playfully glared at his sister.

"What exactly is your point?" He asked and she raised her hands in surrender.

"Just saying."

Before Harry could say anything, there were three customary knocks at the door and both siblings knew that it was one of the workers.

"Enter!" Harry yelled loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear.

The doors slowly opened and two girls stood there. They bowed politely and kept their gazes to the floor.

"The time to dine is at hand, your highnesses. Breakfast has been served. The king and queen await you in the royal dining hall." One of the girls said.

"Thank you, we'll be right down. You may return to your duties now." Harry said and the two girls bowed again then they left.

"Royal dining hall? Do we have visitors?" Gemma asked Harry who only shrugged.

They usually just dined in the dining room that was next to the kitchen unless there was a special occasion or if they were eating with visitors.

"I have no idea but I think so. I don't want to dress up for breakfast." Harry whined and kissed his little niece's head, who was playing with his cross neck lace.

"You have no choice. Get ready, I'm gonna go get us ready." Gemma said and tried to take Zoe from Harry but she refused to go with her mother.

"Come on baby, we gotta get ready." She tried to coax her but the baby only laid her head on Harry's chest and smiled at Gemma.

Zoeeeee." Gemma whined and the little one giggled.

"It's okay, Gem. Go get ready and just send someone with her outfit, I'll get her ready then I'll strap her in her carrier and put on Frozen while I get ready." Harry offered.

"Are you sure you'll be okay? She gets cranky when being dressed up especially in the mornings." Gemma stressed.

"I know but I'll be okay." Harry said.

Gemma nodded and then kissed Zoe. She then left.

"Okay, you've already had your bath. I just have to get you into different clothes, yeah?" Harry smiled at Zoe and the little girl squealed while clapping her hands.

*

Harry walked into the throne room with Zoe and met his parents along with the royal advisor and a lass who was sat with her gaze cast to the floor.

"Good morning mother, father." He bowed politely.

"Hello son, you know Mr. Scott, and that is Natasha, his niece." Harry's father introduced with an apologetic look because they had now understood that Harry wasn't interested in girls but she had visited so they couldn't do anything about it.

Harry greeted the older man first then he shook Natasha's hand and kissed it like a gentleman.

She was really pretty and he wouldn't mind bedding her but that would mean being tied to her so he kept it together.

After the formalities, all of them were led to the dining area and they sat down to eat.

Harry handed Zoe to Gemma and sat down next to Natasha.