【 18 】

Do you swallow the scale? And why?

Aires: No

Reason: They don't want get themselves too much ridiculous trouble.

Taurus: Maybe

Reason:

✦ Yes: They thought it is a delicious candy that Hanako trying to save it for himself.

✦ No: They have patience enough to listen Hanako's explanation, so they would think again and how dangerous it is, they refuse to swallow the scale.

Gemini: No

Reason: They ask so many questions, so Hanako takes a chance to take the scale out of their grasp.

Cancer: Threatened

Reason: Cause they want Hanako to grant their wishes serioisly, about they swallow it or not, it's their own choice

Leo: No

Reason: Scales of fishes is stinky to them. They won't even dare to swallow it.

Virgo: Yes

Reason: They accidentally swallow it when she tried to talk.

Libra: Yes

Reason: They want to give it a try, cause of their positively stubbornness.

Scorpio: No

Reason: They don't care about the scales, just curioisly admire them.

Sagittarius: Maybe

Reason: Change of mode, they'll swallow it when they dumbly thought like Taurus, a candy.

Capricorn: No

Reason: They are very careful. They don't want to get trouble.

Aquarius: No

Reason: They very curious about how a normal scale can be a curse to the one swallow it. They may keep it but not eat it for some exams check.

Pisces: Yes

Reason: They want someone to love them back. They have been loving romantically at that person and they need that person.