pregnancy test (part 55)

Start from the beginning

"Are you nervous?" I asked.
"No, I know I'm probably not even pregnant. I just wanna be sure, you know?" She said.
"Yeah..." I said.
"Are you nervous?" Celeste asked, sitting on the counter.
"I don't know. I mean he pulled out so I think I'm fine, right?" I asked.
"Don't stress it" Celeste said.

We both stood there for what seemed like forever. It was just a minute.

"Ahh okay the lines are formed" Celeste said holding up her test.

I picked mine up and it had a singular line, meaning I'm not pregnant. Good job Mattia. Pull out game strong.

"I'm not pregnant" I said.
"Me either" Celeste said.
"Thank god" We both said and laughed.

We threw the tests away and went back into her room. We drank our tea and just vibed to some music. Celeste grabbed her bong and packed a bowl. She lit the bong and ripped it. She blew smoke everywhere. She handed the bong to me and I shook my head, refusing it. Her mom walked into her room and said,

"Do you have my yellow lighter?"
"Oh yeah, here mom" Celeste said and threw the lighter to her mom.
"Thanks, love" Her mom said and walked out of her room.
"Your mom is so chill what!" I said.

Celeste nodded and smiled. We both talked for a while and jammed out in her cool room.

"So then my dad decided to leave when I was like 7. There was no explanation or anything. I haven't talked to him since and I don't know if my mom has either. But at least I'm hella funny because of my daddy issues" Celeste said.
"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. My dad left too actually. He's trying to come back into my life but I'm not ready. I don't even want him back in my life" I said.
"Aww, Luna. If he left someone as amazing as you he is literally dumber than dirt. You are a blessing to this earth and it's his fault for not realizing that" Celeste said.

I gave her a hug and she hugged me back even tighter.

"That's the nicest thing ever... Thank you so much, Celeste. I'm so grateful we became friends" I said.
"Best friends" Celeste said leaning on me.
"Best friends" I learning my head on her's.

We both listened to even more Lil peep. After about an hour I got a text from Mattia.

m❤️🤞:
hey, i'm at kairi's btw. you can come by if you want and hang all the guys are here

me:
can you come get me, i'm at celeste's she lives on kairi's street

m❤️🤞:
yes

I hugged Celeste and said,
"I think I'm gonna go, Celeste. Thank you for this. It was so fun" I said.
"Aww, of course, Luna. I think Dylan is coming over anyways. We need to hang more" Celeste said.
"Of course!" I said putting my shoes on.

Celeste got up and walked with me to her front door.
"You gotta ride?" She asked.
"Yes" I said.

Celeste's mom walked up to me and gave me a hug,
"Come over more, pretty girl"
"Thank you so much for having me" I said.
"Anytime" Her mom said.

I opened the door then hugged Celeste.
"Bye Celeste!" I said and walked out to Mattia's car.
"Bye!" She waved.

I got into Mattia's car and then he turned around and drove back to Kairi's.

"What's up, Lulu" Mattia said.
"Not much I was just hanging out with Celeste" I said.
"I posted that vlog from earlier this week and my subscribers like you more than me. On MY channel" Mattia said.

I laughed and said,
"Literally 4.5 million people are literally in love with you. You could punch them in the face and they would thank you" I laughed.
"True but my eyes are only on you" Mattia said as he pulled up to Kairi's.

I learned over and kissed him then we both got out of the car. We walked into Kairi's house and went up to his room. The boys were playing GTA.

"Hey Luna" They all said.
"Hey guys!" I said and sat on Kairi's bed with Mattia.

Mattia wrapped his arm around me and I laid my leg across his body. We all chilled for a while and then I said,

"Yo let me play"

Kairi threw the controller to me and I started driving.

"Look at this dude" Alejandro said and started laughing.
"Luna is really out here stopping at red lights on GTA like bruh"
"Shut upppp" I laughed.

We all laughed then I played for about 10 minutes and I completed the mission Kairi was trying to finish for about an hour.

"What the fuck?!" Kairi said.
"How did you even do that?" Alejandro asked.
"Whatttt" Alvaro said.
"That's my girllll" Mattia said and shook me gently.

I tossed Kairi his controller back to him and he said,
"That was light work I could've done that"
"Well you DIDN'T" I laughed.
"Shut up, Luna" Kairi laughed.
"Mmm, more like thank you, Luna" I laughed.
"Thanks I guess" Kairi laughed.
"Oh whatever" I laughed and cuddled Mattia.

(an: okay this is weird but i wonder if any boys read my fan fic😳😳???)