Rare

Hisashi took a deep breath with his beautiful wife.

He knock on the door. Then a old man open it. "Young master", he said. "Hello Franz, are my parents here?", he asked. "Yes, follow me", he said as they enter the house and into a beautiful living room.

Then two parents look at him.

"Hi mom, dad", he said. His mother rush at him and hug him. "We miss you", she said "I miss you too", he said. They all sat down as Hisashi look at his father.

"Father", he said, but his father cut him off. "Hisashi I know you're sorry, but it is my fault. "You love to help people,  and became a hero. I lost my brother to hero work, and I didn't want to lost you too, but I should have supported you. I am here for you now if you let me", he said.

"Of course", he said. "Father, mother me and Inko have big news", he said as he grab her hand. "We're having a baby", he said as his parents lit up.

~Nine months later
Hisashi gasp as he held his baby girl. She open her eyes that was shiny green ember color. "Welcome my little Izumi", she said.

~Few hours later
"I don't understand", Inko said as he hold her daughter. "She is a omega. Which is rare. It one in billions, and which means she will have a unique  chance to have a special quirk", the doctor explains. "I knows some Alphas are born with two or three quirks like me, but my daughter is a omega, who will get lot attention later", Hisashi said.

"I want this kept under wrapped", he said. "Of course, sir", he said as he left. He sat down next to his wife. "I retiring from heroes works", he told her. "What?', she asked.

"I was going to take a break when you have birth, but since Izumi is a omega, it's best to be around her", he explain. "I love you", she said. "I love you too", he said.

~A week later

Baby Izumi was snuggling with her new friend Katsuki. "They're so cute", Inko said. "He's seem protect of her", Inko best friend Mitsuki and mother of Katsuki. "I will destroy him if he hit on her", Hisashi said. "Oh honey", Inko said. 

"He's is a Alpha, when it come to mates he might want to be with her", Mitsuki said. "We'll see", he said.