Therapy Restricted Chapters

Bonus Chapter 1

In the dark of the night two sets of eyes suddenly flew open. Gold eyes met orange.

"Are they finally out?" The male voice said.

"Yes. Just remember no penetration or they will find out and we will be in soooooo much trouble. Now touch me damn it!"

He needed no further words as he set his mouth to hers, hands frantically pulling off her shirt. She moaned into his mouth, arching her back, spilling her full breasts into his greedy hands. He kissed down her neck to the swell of her breast then captured the peak in his mouth. She whimpered and he ground the length of his rock hard cock against her.

"I have to taste you" he muttered hotly.

He swiftly moved his mouth down her body, removing her pants and panties. She cried out at the touch of his tongue as it swirled over her sensitized clit. Then he plunged his tongue inside of her. Her hips thrust helplessly as she rode that wicked tongue, his clever fingers deftly manipulating her clit. She screamed his name as she came and he eagerly lapped up her juices.

"Oh god you taste so sweet" he moaned.

She pulled him up over her and murmured "now its my turn to touch" as she freed him from the confines of his boxers. He felt like hot silk wrapped in steel and she delighted in his size. He let out a low moan when she placed his tip on her clit and slowly began pumping his cock.

"Faster" he growled.

Her hand tightened as she picked up the pace, rubbing herself with every stroke as well. His body trembled violently over hers and if possible got even harder under her hand. Both bodies tensed and cries were lost inside of ravishing mouths as they exploded together, his seed spilling hotly on her, cock throbbing and jerking in her hand.

"God you are incredible. I love you" he rasped breathlessly.

She gave him a smile of supreme satisfaction and slapped him on his wonderful firm ass.

"I love you too. Now get me cleaned up before they come too and we both get into trouble."

"Your wish is my command......"

Bad bad bad bad naughty naughty wolves! I wonder if Drake and Cass will find out. Lol, was it good for you guys?