Bonus Chapter 3

Drake reached for her in the night aching and needy. She lay on her back sleeping soundly but he had to touch her...taste her. He slowly worked his way down her soft, warm, nude body and positioned himself between her legs. His tongue softly ran up her and she inhaled sharply, still asleep. His tongue once again stroked, then plunged inside of her. She awoke with a gasp and tangled her fingers in his hair. He moaned as her sweet taste exploded on his tongue and replaced his tongue with a finger. She moved restlessly against him and he used his other hand to still her hips. 

His finger reached for that secret spot inside of her that he knew would drive her wild as his tongue busily lapped at her clit. He was rewarded with a low moan that made his already aching cock throb with anticipation. 

She sobbed out his name and begged him to take her. With one last stroke that made her shudder he worked his way up her body, licking and nipping as he went. She reached for him desperatly but he held her hands away from him and she growled in fustration. He pushed her over on her side with her back to him and she ground her ass against him.

With a growl of his own he held onto her shoulder where it met her neck with his teeth then plunged deep inside of her. She clenched him inside of her, hot, wet and so damn tight he was lucky he didn't lose it right then and there. He released her shoulder and pushed her forward slightly so he could drive deeper. His hand reached down and teased her clit gently with his fingertips. He smiled with pleasure as he felt her push back but he was still in control.

He held her hips still then slowly retreated, making her whimper, before thrusting back in swift and hard. She cried out and reached a hand back to run her nails down his neck and he turned his head to nip at her wrist. 

Higher and higher he took her varying his thrusts so she could never quite reach that peak she so desired.  Finally he could hold out no more and he drove into her fast and hard, fingers working her magic on her clit and she howled his name as her body bucked and shuddered. With one last deep thrust he emptied himself into her with a growl that tore from deep inside of him.

He stroked her body gently until her breathing slowed and murmered in her ear that he loved her. Then still buried inside of her they both drifted back into sleep.