Chapter 5

"MOVE! MOVE! Get out of the way" doctors yelled.

We must of walked into his room right when his heart stopped. It was terrifying watching them try to restart his heart I didn't know how to handle it. When most things happen I can push my emotions far down inside me until I can find a way to let them out, I guess now was that time. Anger washed over me faster than a bullet leaves a gun. I felt my strength come back, and I felt like fighting. I went home grabbed my clothes, and went looking for a fight. It didn't take long before I found someone. Some new guy on the base acting cocky.

"Hey, inst past your bedtime" He said mockingly.

"What was that" I said as I got in his face.

He then pushed me back, so I did what I wanted to, I pushed him back. People started to notice and then came over to watch. After an exchanging of words he threw the first punch, training kicked in and I caught his arm and twisted it behind his back. He pulled his way out but tried to elbow me in the process, but that earned him a punch in the kidney. He saw the reaction of the people watching and got embarrassed, so he came back hard, none of his punches connected, but by the time he was done, I had him on the ground, his arm twisted so tight it almost broke.

All the sudden I felt light headed. I released his arm and started to talk back the our house, but the solder wanted one more hit. Before he could blink, he was in the ground with a broken arm. When I got to the house I started to black out. I just made it to my bed when I passed out.

I woke up a few hours later. Jake was standing there with some chicken and water.

"You need to eat" he said with a concerned look on his face.

I slowly tried to get it down, but with little success. We sat there in silence for a little. It looked like Jake was trying to think of the words to say. Every once in a while he would start to mumble something but then would dismiss it by shaking his head.

"Is he alive?" I said breaking the silence.

"Yay, barely" he replied.

"Is he awake"

"No he's in a coma. He really is not doing good."

"Whe... when can I see him?" I asked holding tears back.

"When you get your strength and temper under control."

"What do you mean temperature?"

"Do not play that game, you know what you did."

"Is he pressing charges?" I asked

"No"

With that we decided it was time to rest. The next day I was feeling better, and started eating normal again. I went to the doctors, and asked about my shoulder. He said it was healing good and went right through me. He gave me two weeks of recovery and therapy. I started that day, doing simple things to work it. It didn't take long for it to start feeling good again.

During the week I spent a lot of time by Mac. He was my best friend, and to see him on the ground, then lifeless in the bed, hurt me. This was someone who was more important than my mom. Think of the most important person in your life, than the second and third. Imagine how you would feel, if not the first, not the second or third, but the four most important person in your life just gone. Now think of if all those people combined into one person was gone. That is how I felt. He was always there for me. Now he is in a coma.

When I wasn't by Mac I was by Andrew trying to find where Rick was hiding. I was also trying to hone some skills. Hand to hand combat, fighting with knives, and relearning how to shoot with my left arm.

The second week of rehab was a little harder. I had to work it more and often went home for a few hours after to try to rest. But not being able to train as hard gave me free time to see the town more. It was beautiful as the sun would set. Sometimes I would drive up the mountain and watch the sun set over white sands. A lot of people have never heard of white sands. It looks what it sounds like. White sand, but dunes and dunes of it. If anyone had a chance to go there I would definitely take advantage of it. Later in the second week I could start normal training again. I did a few Halo jumps (When you jump in high up and open your shoot in low altitude.)

I practices shooting in the desert, where I had target a little over a mile at. I started to get back in the groove of things. Life was almost normal, but then again when was the last time it was normal. Mac was still in bad condition. Some how his wound got infected, and he was back in critical condition. It still hurt watching him there, but I still went everyday. There was a little progress with finding Rick, we knew he was back in Russia but we didn't know where. On the last day of rehab, Jake came running into the gym as I was lifting.

"WE FOUND HIM!" he said with excitement.

Without questioning him I grabbed my bag and followed him. A facial recognition had picked him up in a small town called "Ardon".

"There is already a small group finding his location. We should know by the end of tomorrow."

I was so excited to finally get payback on this guy. He should have never entered my life in Alaska. We started making a plan. It was going to be a small assault team that would go in covertly and do a halo jump. This was the best way of the Russians not detecting us, since this was a military operation, it would destroy the treaty our country has. Andrew already had the green light on the mission.

I grabbed the gear I was going to bring and had it sitting on the plane, so when they found where he was hiding in Ardon we would be ready to leave. Before the sun rose the next day they had found him. Within an hour of them confirming it we were in the plane.

When we were about two hours until we jumped I was woken up. We went over the plan, and checked out gear. The plan was simple, find and kill Rick.

When the jump light turned on and the doors opened, nervous hit hard. This was it. I wasn't going back without killing Rick. When we got to ok to jump I said a quick prayer and jumped. We landed about a mile away from the house. We had to walk up a mountain before the house was in view. We all got in position and waited for the right time to execute the mission.

Last chapter in a few days :)