peculiar animals

Wow you guys! This book has 700 reads! Thank you all much!!

This chapter is basically peculiar animals that I have created. Majority of these will just be animal hybrids, but some will have peculiarities.

Let's go!!

First is a koalkat.

A koala and a meerkat. Mixed together.

Just imagine, a grey meetkat, with big fluffy ears, a stubby lil tail, just munching on some eucalyptus.

SO CUTE RIGHT!!??

Well this dude has so sorta strange abilities.

He can live in trees or in lil burrow things. When he is in a tree, his paws get a bit bigger and so do his claws. It's got AMAZING hearing, plus it's super small and fast, so it's hard to catch, and they are very good at hiding.

Next one:::::

Puppy cat

This is something my dad made up when U was little and couldn't decide if I wanted to draw a puppy or a cat.

It's basically a puppy and a cat.

He got two heads, one from each animal, cat body but a dog tail. The dog head has cat ears and vis versa.

I remember, for the longest time, I begged my dad for one of these.

They don't really have any abilities.

Tellyfish.

Turtle and jellyfish.

Instead of the turtles shell, it's the big bit of the jellyfish and the tentacles hang down under it.

These dudes can turn their sting off and on when needed and can retract their tenticals and live on land.

I'll do some more of these soon, but by for now!

#letusbegremlins

💙-jazzie