would

the summer heat of seoul was incredible, that made a certain daegu boy return to his hometown for a sudden short summer break. all of his idols schedule was cancelled due to the heat, and when he was confused as to what to do during the break, his family called him. telling him that they're also on vacation, that his big brother wants to cooks for him and that holly desperately miss him. and who is min yoongi to deny his baby min holly request?

ignoring the fact that daegu is much hotter than, seoul, he reached his hometown at four pm and bu the time he reached his family house, it was dinner time.

dinner time with his family is totally different from dinner time with bangtan. more solemn, but still filled with warmness. they will casually talk about their day, and often praising their mother for the delicious food infront of them.

that night yoongi lied down in his childhood bed, after playing a fourteen round of go-stop with his family. his sudden return to daegu runs smoothly. he didn't encounter any sasaeng on his way here, and considering that daegu is a pretty large city, that's a grand archivment on it's own.

he was about to doze off to dream land, until he remembered that he had not pay a visit to his neighbor per usual. he smile at the though of his neighbor, who he had not seen in 10 years.