Public Sex

In this story venom will be not attached to Eddie, but still can merge with him if that makes sense...? (Fuck I suck at explaining lmao) Ya know big sexy Venom like in everyone's fanart lol.

Venom (bold text)
Eddie (normal text)

                                 ***

Venom slid his big inky hand down Eddie's chest. Lower, lower, lower, down to the inevitable sweet hot place that needed to be groped oh so badly.

But no. Eddie fell, from the dream that had captivated him whole. He became aware again.

With a jolt he realized he was sitting on his couch. A random channel about myths was on. The man on the show droned on in a British accent, it was a nice distraction and calmed him down.  Eddie sat there listening to the mans voice but not taking in the words.

After about thirty minutes Eddie broke from the trance like state, he looked over to see Venoms large dark form draped over the other side of the couch. 

He quickly locked away the gloriously devilish things deep down in his mental, the things that had come bubbling up like a fiery....

No!

Venom streched out. Rippling muscles moving within wet looking slime, OH GOD.

"Eddie"

The way Venoms deep voice said his name. Sounded like hells bells beckoning to him.

"Hey you're awake"

  "Hey"

Venom looked over to Eddie.

Eddies heart pumped up a bit. He reaches for his phone that's fallen off the couch.

"8:30"
He says.

"We should get food"

"Yes we should, how about some Mongolian? You seemed to like that last time?"

Eddie suggested.

"Mmmm that sounds good"

He purred in agreement.

Eddie smiled and streched out his legs. He stood, feeling a bit wobbly. Then made his way toward the bedroom.

"Guess I should probably change out of these" he said from the doorway vaugly gestureing to his sweats.
Venom leaned on the arm of the couch.

"They look fine to me"

Maybe, maybe he felt another flutter deep down.

"Haha well the public wont be so excepting"

"Humans are strange"

Venom said, changing the channel to somthing about food.

Eddie pulled on some jeans he deemed clean enough for the occasion. A clean sweatshirt was trown on top.
He walked out and over to the couch again.

Venom was now a good deal closer to the side that Eddie had been on.

He sat down and pulled his phone out of the sweatshirt pocket.

"So.. I was thinking we could try this new place? Its Still Mongolian!"

Eddie added, not looking up from the search results on his phone.

"Will the food be good?"

"Yes it should be better actually"
He then looked up... And meet venoms eyes. He meet Eddie's gaze.

"Better....."

A gravely trail off.

Eddie tried not to show the pleasure he got from this.

"Okey lets go"

He looked over to Eddie who, though trying his best efffert to hide it was clearly flustered

Sexually

Venom smiled inwardly to himself.
Already knowing what he wanted to do with the blonde.

***

AND MORE SHALL BE ADDED

FOR THE WRITER SAID SO
IT SHALL BE

(More soon guys)
:)
I love everyone!!! Xoxo