The Movies (part 1)

Venom accidentally gives away his secret.... Slight NSFW lol

Eddie stumbled up the steps to Venom and his apartment, with three large bags of groceries in his arms.
"Hey buddy, what do you want to have tonight," "Eddie, you know we want tater tots and chocolate" "yeah ok" Eddie said, a little bit annoyed with Venom for wanting tater tots for the fifth time this week. He struggled at the door trying to get the apartment keys out of his pocket. As he finally managed to get the keys out he dropped one of the bags.

"Shit!" He said, but then Venom reached out and grabbed it just before it hit the ground."Wow! Impressive" Eddie said smirking slightly. "Not really Eddie, I was just doing my job" Venom said. Eddie let out a chuckle. "How so?" Well I'm supposed to protect you and that could have hurt you "oh really? Some ramen noodles?" He said playfully.Venom went quiet for a moment, obviously sightly embarrassed. Well... Shut up! Eddie just smiled and went in.

Venom was quiet as Eddie popped a whole "family size" bag of tater tots into the microwave. Then he grabbed a couple of bars of chocolate and sat down to wait for the food. Eddie picked up the newspaper that was on the table and got an idea.

He knew that Venom was still sulking ( like the sensitive symbiote he was) and decided to take them to a movie.

"Hey um.. Venom...?" Yes stupid, I would like to see a movie "but....how..." We are one, remember love? Eddie stopped, confused. Did Venom just call him.....Love?? Immediately after calling Eddie "love" Venom had a strange feeling that he shouldn't have. Oh God...why did I do that!? He thought. Eddie felt his pulse quicken, and so did Venom. But instead of thinking he might just be nervous he thought for some reason that Eddie might be mad at him. Venom had started to have feelings for Eddie ever since they met. But he had planned on keeping it a secret, as the people on the planet already thought of him and others like him as freaks.

Eddie felt his cheeks get red. "Venom... Did you just call me... love?" Oh shit! Thought Venom. So he did the one thing that he thought might get his feelings across, without actually saying anything to dramatic.

He pulled up and off of Eddie and made himself visible. Yes was all he said, his usual glistening white eyes held what looked like doubt. Then he reached out and stroked Eddie's face.

Eddie liked Venom a lot... But never in this way! But as he stood there in the kitchen looking into Venoms sad looking eyes, he felt something new. He had experienced a new feeling when Venom had called him "love." Something he had never felt with Anna, or anyone else he had ever dated. It felt exciting and dangerous!

Venom had first felt real love with Eddie, but also jealousy. He had been jealous when Anne called Eddie and his pulse sped up. He had wanted it to be him that made Eddie excited! And then when he had used Anne as a host for a moment he had got to kiss Eddie! And Eddie had thought it was Anna so he was in the clear. It had felt so amazing to be able to kiss him, if only for a few seconds.

Now looking down at him the kitchen he wanted to kiss Eddie and show him what just a Venom kiss felt like. To show him that he cared about him more that anything else. The fear of being rejected was weighting him down, but he had to take a chance. He leaned in and kissed Eddie in the most gentle way he knew possible.

Before he could process anything he saw Venom getting closer and... He was... Trying to kiss him! He had shared a kiss with Venom before but it had been Anne who had done that...or had it been? Venom closed the gap between them and licked Eddie's lips oh so softly before giving him a light kiss.