Morning Cuddles

This one is going to be two or three parts. Plot: pretty much Venom loves Eddie but he won't tell him, will Eddie feel the same?

~

Venom woke up to the sound of rain that was falling outside of Eddie's and his apartment.

He manifested his head and looked over at the clock, it said 6:30. Eddie was still sleeping and Venom didn't want to wake him so he reached over and flipped the alarm off.

He soaked back into Eddie's skin and started thinking, thinking about how much he liked Eddie and how he would protect him and keep him safe for as long as he could. But lately he had been feeling something else for him as well.

Venom felt Eddie move, he stretched and pulled the covers up over his head.

Hey Eddie Venom said, making Eddie jump at the the voice inside his head.

"Oh hey venom, what's up?" He said settling down a little. Nothing, I just want some food said Venom, appearing off of Eddie's shoulder and looking him in the face. Eddie looked at Venom, his appearance frightened most people but to Eddie his face was nice, and firmiler.

He smiled "Ok, ok I'll get up in a minute and make some breakfast, what do you want?" Eddie asked sitting up and wiping his hands over his face.

Well I think we both want tater tots, and don't try to lie to me Eddie, I can see everything you think about remember? "Yes ok tater tots, and you don't have to be creepy" Venom smiled mentally and made Eddie gently slap himself in the face. "Hey! What was that for!?" He asked confused. Oh I just wanted to said Venom leaving it at that.

Eddie got up and went into the bathroom, looking into the mirror he grabbed his razor off the edge of the sink and spread on some shaving cream.

Venom looked at Eddie in fasanation, even though he had seen him do all these little things for a while now he still loved watching him.

Right then Eddie nicked himself, "fuck!" He said reaching into the cupboard to get a bandage. It's ok Eddie, I'll just fix that Venom said and healed it. "Thanks bud" Eddie said touching the side of Venoms face, kinda like a cat.

You're welcome Eddie Venom said still thinking about food. Can we have food now? "Yes, Jesus V."

They went into the kitchen and Eddie grabbed a big bag of tater tots out of the freezer.

"This enough?" Asked Eddie, who was now pretty hungry as well. Yes I guess that will have to do for now, but what about a bad guy? Do you think I could have one later? Eddie laughed a little bit nervous, "Oh um yeah maybe" he said while putting the tater tots in a bowl. He put them into the microwave and went to grab a cup for some coffee.

Why do you like that coffee stuff Eddie, it's gross Venom said as Eddie poured the coffee into his mug. "Hey I don't say that about your choice meal"  Eddie said laughing.

Eddie's laugh, God how Venom loved it, especially when it was him that invoked it. He wished that he could tell Eddie, but his was scared to. What if Eddie found him disgusting and didn't want him anymore?

Venom was brought out of the thought by the beeping microwave. Eddie reached in to grab the bowl dropping it almost immediately onto the counter.

"Frick fuck!" He said holding his now burnt hand. Oh Eddie! Here let me fix it! Venom said seeping over Eddie's hand and making it good as new.

Eddie breathed in and then sighed softly, what is it Eddie?  Venom asked even though he could have easily just read his mind.

"I just feel kind of like I can't really do much for you, you always fix me and help me out. I guess I'm saying I wish I could do more for you is all" he said now shoving tots into his mouth.

Venom wanted to tell him "yes you can do things for me, things that I want you to do to me because I like you, you're more to me than just a friend or a perfect symbiosis match. You make me happy, make me feel excited." But of course he couldn't, he wouldn't!

He didn't want the pain that comes with rejection. As he knew the Eddie liked him just as a friend and co-body.

What do you mean Eddie? I like to help you out, you're a friend as soon as he said friend he felt something, it was sadness. When Eddie had finished with breakfast he chucked his dishes in the sink for later.

He opened the fridge and scanned the cupboards, "We should probably go shopping, what'd think V?" Eddie said looking at the empty fridge. Yes we need more chocolate! Venom said perking up a little. "Well then I'll get my keys!" Eddie said slipping on his jacket, grabbing his keys and heading out the door.

~

Next chapter they go shopping! I hope you enjoy this fun little story, I know I do! (I sound like Bob Ross😂) And remember, I don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents. Peace to you my friend :)