Jeongin and Y/n: Yep.

Chan: No making friends with boys.

Y/n: Why?

Chan: Cuz your not allowed.

Y/n: But my childhood friends are going there that are boys and you know them.

Chan: Fine only them nobody else.

Yin: Okay thanks.

Changbin: You do know there are girls that you can be with.

Minho: It doesn't matter Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin going with you so they can protect you and make sure that you don't make friends with boys.

Hyunjin: But i'm leaving next year and after that Han then Felix and then Seungmin.

Chan: Yeah but Jeongin would still be with her.

Seungmin: Yeah. Guys hurry up we need to go on other rides as well.

Everyone: Calm down.

After they late they went on a few more rides and are some cotton candy and then it slowly became dark and so they went on the last ride the Ferris wheel.

Hyunjin: Why is it so quite?

Han: Yeah why is it?

Chan: Because everyone is admiring the view you should do the same.

Hyunjin and Han: Okay.

~A Few Minutes Later~

Han: Guys let's take pictures were at the top.

Everyone: Okay.

They took lots of photos with different faces and poses but the good thing was they all had fun. Once the Ferris wheel ended they left to go home.

~At Home~

Changbin: Guys wake up were here now go sleep in your soft bed!!!!!!

Y/n: Be quite I'm sleeping.

Changbin: You guys have school tomorrow you can't sleep in the car today!!!!!

All the school kids: Fine!!!!!

Everybody gets out of the car and goes to there own room and then Y/n set her alarm for 6:00am.

~In The Morning~

Y/n's alarm went off at 6:00am but she kept snoozing it until it was 6:15am. She jumped up and went into the shower, did her Morning routine and then changed her clothes.

This is what you look like.

You went to the kitchen and saw nobody there so you just grabbed a banana and chocolate and you went to check if the others were awake, they were awake but on the phones

Y/n: Guys get up were gonna be late for school.

She went to each individuals room and told them to get up. While she did that she told Hyunjin to make food for them.

Felix: Cereal for breakfast really.

Hyunjin: Well it's the first day of school so eat up.

Once they all are they went into the car and Hyunjin was driving a few minutes later they were at school.

Y/n: So do me an Jeongin got to the principals office to get our timetable?

Han: Yeah I'll take you.

Jeongin: Okay let's go.

All the girls were glaring at you and you felt nervous but didn't show it.

Han: Don't worry it's just our family is a bit popular in this school.

Y/n: Okay.

Han: Anyway were here go and get your timetables then I'll go and show you your class.

Jeongin and Yin: Okay.

As Jeongin and Yin entered the room they saw a few beaten up guys.

Jeongin:*Cough cough* Were here to collect our timetables.

Principal: Okay here you go.

Jeongin and Y/n: Thank you.

Principal: Do you need anyone to guide you around?

Y/n: No we have our brother to guide us.

Principal: What's his name so i can give him a note.

Y/n: Han Jisung.

Principal: Here you go you may leave.

Jeongin: Thank you.

Jeongin and Yin bowed to the principal and then left his office.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I ended it at a weird area but hopefully you enjoyed it thank you for reading love you all. 💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜