XIII

Veronica ignores her mother's call, and sees betty put something in Chuck's drink, "What is that?" Veronica questions concerned "Muscle relaxer. Mix it with booze and it lowers your inhibitions. Hello, truth serum." Betty answers.

"Maybe we should slow it down a little?" Veronica questionably states, "It's fine. Right, Chuck? You don't want to slow down, do you?" Betty asks holding the drink in her hand, "Oh I'm 2 Fast 2 Furious, baby." Chuck says while in the hot tub. "Good. Good boy, Chuck." Betty said.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Jughead pulls you by the hand to Doiley, "Hello, Dilton. I talked to one of your Scouts. I know you fired the gun. Which makes you both a liar and a public menace." Jughead stated forgetting to let go of your hand on the stairs.

"So what if I did? I was doing the Adventure Scouts a favor. Somebody has to teach them how to stand their ground. The way this town is going..." Doiley is cut off by Jughead "Save it for your statement.".

"Which you can mail to Sheriff Keller, or to us. I suggest the latter.", "Blue and Gold offices. Tomorrow." You state while Jughead walks you down the rest of the stairs.

"Uh, Jug?" You say blushing slightly "Yes, (Y/n)?" Jughead asks "You can let go of my hand now." You said blushing a little more "Oh, right." Jughead says letting go of your hand, a pink tint slightly on his cheeks.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Chuck is chained to the hot tub, "What? What the hell?" Chuck questions.

"Start recording." Betty states while Veronica starts recording, "Hey, guys. It's really hot in here." Chuck says "And getting hotter by the minute. Time to squeal, pig. Tell the truth about what happened between you and Veronica." Betty says demandingly.

"We had a good time. Se had a good time." Chuck says "The truth, Chuck or so help me, I will boil you alive." Betty yells slightly turning up the heat. "What? We made out." Chuck states "And then?" Betty questions.

"And then I took her home! And I didn't give her a Sticky Maple." Chuck says louder, "That is all you had to say, you ass. And now everyone will know." Veronica says.

Betty puts her shoe on Chuck's head "You like shaming people, Chuck?" Betty says lowering her foot "Whoa, hey..." Chuck was cut off by Betty "You like dehumanizing them?" Betty keep's questioning.

"Okay!" Chuck exclaims "Prissy prude by day, freak in the sheets by night?" Betty asks "No!" Chuck says "Apologize." Betty says putting his mouth underwater, "Hey, get this..." Chuck is drowned out by the water.

"Calm down." Veronica tries reasoning with Betty as she yells at Chuck "Say you're sorry!" Betty yelled.

"Okay! Okay, I'm sorry! I'm sorry for all of it!" Chuck yells back "Good job, Pig. Now, time for your reward. A Sticky Maple of your very own." Betty says as Veronica looks very shocked.

"Wait! What, what?" Chuck questions "Apologize for ruining Polly." Betty says "What the hell? Oh, my God!" Chuck exclaims "Do it, Jason! Say you're sorry for destroying me. Apologize for what you did to me!" Betty yells.

"Look, I'm not Jason. I'm not Jason!" Chuck yells "Betty, that is enough! Stop it's over! We did it. You did it." Veronica says snapping Betty to reality, "You are crazy. Oh, my God! You're crazy as hell!" Chuck states. "Betty?" Veronica asks "I'm fine. We're done here." Is all Betty says.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

Archie goes downstairs ready to leave for school, and goes in his back yard in search us his dad, "Dad? Dad, what's going on?" Archie asks his father.