II

"My mom's waiting for me." Archie nodded, "But, to be continued." Veronica said "Yeah," Archie answered Veronica walked away. "What were you saying?" Archie inquired "Nothing." Betty answered.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"Hey, Dad, First day of school and I'm already late. Hey, Vagas." Archie stated. "Hey, you, uh, you stopping by the site later?" Mr. Andrew asked "Dad, it's my first day." Archie said. "Oh, we got to get you going in the office, so next summer you're not on the crew." he said "Well, I can't, I've got football tryouts. Or is that not okay?" Archie questioned "No, it's uh... It's okay. Good luck." Mr. Andrews states.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"Betty. (Y/n). This coming year is critical for colleges. Grades are important, extracurriculars, athletes. Maintaining a decent character is hugely important, they do look at that." Mrs. Cooper started, "Mom, we're sophomores." Betty added.

"You've accomplished so much, I just don't want anything jeopardizing that. I mean, just think of your poor sister. She was such a shining star before she let that Blossom boy ruin her." Mrs. Cooper added, "Mom, I'm not Polly,", "She's not Polly." Betty and (Y/n) said at the same time.

"You missed curfew last night" Betty cut her off "By seven minutes. I was with Archie who has red hair, yes but is nothing like Jason Blossom,".

"Oh, but sweetie, all boys are like Jason Blossom. I love you so much Elizabeth. I just need you to be smart. You're mom would want the same with you too (Y/n), okay?" Betty and (Y/n) nodded. "And stay focused. I refilled your Adderall Betty, and your Xanax, (Y/n). Seems you both forgot to pick up your prescriptions." with that she walked out.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"Bro, you are ready for football. I'm not kidding you, dude. You got ripped. Dude, you're a beast. Look at this arm, it's diesel! How much are you benching like 220? 225? You got to give me some tips, man. Romanian deadlifts, right? Taking some T? Ginseng? Maca root? Tribulus Terrestris?" Reggie was cut off "It's from working construction, Reg.".

"Oh, yeah, yeah, that's right. Yo, Moose. Look who grew up over the summer." Reggie said. "hey" Moose answered "Yo, be honest with me. Did you work on any houses? Any private home?" Reggie inquired "Yeah, a couple." Archie said, "Did you tap some cougar ass this summer?" Reggie questioned "You know what, I think that's more fantasy from your wank-bank, Reggie. I'll catch you guys soon." Archie added "Peace out, brother. Totally did it, bro He totally did it." Reggie said.

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"So, I usually start off my tours with a little history and context. Riverdale High first opened its doors in 1941 and.." Betty was cut off by Veronica "And hasn't been redecorated since, apparently. Honestly, I feel like I'm wandering through the lost epilogue of Our Town. So what's the social scene like here? Any night clubs?" Veronica asked.

"A strip club called the Ho Zone and a tragic gay bar called Innuendo. Friday nights, football games and then tailgate parties at the Mallmart parking lot. Saturday night is a movie night, regardless of what's playing at the Bijou, and you better get there early, because we don't have reserved seating in Riverdale. And Sunday nights... Thank God for HBO." Kevin explains after joining the conversation.

"Veronica Lodge, Kevin Keller. Veronica's new here. Kevin is..." Betty is cut off again "Gay, thank god. Let's be best friends. "is it true what they say about your dad? Kevin inquired "That he's the devil incarnate? I stand by my father. Does everyone here know? Wonderful. Ten minutes in and I'm already the blue Jasmine of Riverdale High." Veronica walks away and Betty looks at Kevin "What?" he askes.