AURRA RALIN , WEEK 1 DAY 1, 5:16

The van stopped. That was lovely.
I was kidnapped about an hour ago by two thugs in an alley, not because they have any skill whatsoever, but because I was too idiotic to run from them while they argued. Whatever, the past is in the past. Not like anyone will miss me back home; the only person who would was long gone. I wondered if they planned on killing me. As I imagined the different ways they could go about doing that, the door opened, letting in a blinding amount of sunlight. After blinking a few times to try to get used to the light, I examined the area in front of me.
Not much to see but the Trash Guy reaching to lift me up over his shoulder. Apparently this little field trip wasn’t over. I sighed as loudly as I could through the makeshift gag on my face, trying to communicate my boredom. Tuna glared at me and mentions how infuriating I am to his companion. Trash Guy just shrugged and continued walking for what seemed like an eternity.
Eventually he stopped and I heard him knocking on a door, three quick raps followed by two loud pounds. It must have been a code, because I heard the door creak open. I made sure to remember the pattern, just in case the need arose. I was immediately blindfolded by whoever let us in, which was annoying. I was carried a few more steps, then down some stairs. Seems I was heading to the basement, how exciting. Nothing bad ever happens in a basement.
Much to my relief, Trash Guy set me down and removed my bonds. Then he immediately shoved my into a smaller room inside the basement and locked the door. Less relieving. I examined the room after my eyes had adjusted to the dark. On the right there was a gross looking toilet and sink, in the center, towards the ceiling, there was a small window that I couldn't fit through even if I cut off my arms, and to the left there was a small cot. With what looked like a person on it. Or a blanket. I proceeded towards it with caution in every step, gently tapping the figure when I reached it. They were breathing, so that was good, not deceased. I felt slightly more optimistic.
The person jumped out of the bed and swiveled towards me, fear and confusion in their eyes. I jumped back, then leaned forward as I realised how familiar the person was, short electric-blue hair, wide green eyes, and a worryingly skinny build.
“Cassie?”