chapter 1

Hey my name is tiana i live in l.a with my grandma i have light grey eyes I'm black i have black and brown hair and i am funny crazy cool and i have lots of freinds.                                                           

                 7:30 am.   i was in the shower washing up when all of the sudden the water went.  Off.                                                  Me; not again ;.

so i got out since it stop but i smell good even know it wasn't a long shower so i lotion up put on my bra and underwear, pink and black polo shirt,  black pants and pink shoes . Did my hair got my fhone said by too my mom and drove to school.                                          
Cornelius pov;

Hey y'all my name is Cornelius I'm black and Mexican i have green eyes with brown curly hair and i'm a regular person but i tell everybody I'm a thugg. This is my first year at jhs and btw I'm wearing a black and red cheif keef shirt with a red coat , red bennie ,black pants.  Black and red Jordan's and a black and red watch so i leave to go to school and when i make it to schhol i see this fine girl.

Tiana:pov
    as i get to school i see this sexxy boy that never been here starring at me so being the ghetto person I'm am i go up to him.

      Me: do you got a problem or something cause i can fix it.