Chapter 4

I layed on the bed in shock and I was so afraid because, what would Danny even think? Ken said "well he's gonna find out anyway so, it really doesn't even makes sense to hide shit" I nodded and went back under the sheet while he opened the bedroom door and went to the living room . I layed under the sheet wondering wtf am I supposed to do now, Danny's gonna find out I been talking to his bestfriend . Shit .
Then I heard the door knob turning, I came out from under the sheet with the thoughts of ut being Ken . LMFAO Danny looked at me in shock and I couldn't do anything else but laugh . I mean, he didnt look angry or anything but I could really tell he was a bit upset .

"So this was your plan huh?" He asked with a smirk .

"Whhhaaaaaaaaaattttttt" I replied tryna play things off cool LMFAO .

"What you doing here?" He asked

"I came to see you, cause Ken said you'd come here" I replied tryna get a lie together, while Ken stood behind of him gesturing me what to say .

"But Ken didn't know I was coming so? What's really your point?"

I shrugged . "I was sleeping"

"Yea you were sleeping with Ken" he corrected me leaving me there like a fool .

He then locked the door behind of him and said " I'm going to punish you"
I smirked . He grabbed me by the throat and turned me around, he slapped me on my ass causing me to groan . He then slipped a finger inside of my pussy and started fingering me so roughly . He flipped me back over and pulled me to the edge of the bed and took his dick out and forced himself inside of me . He started pounding my shit causing me to grip onto his back leaving scratches and marks on him . Ken then opened the door and walked up to us. Ken kissed me and rubbed my pussy while Danny was beating my shit . Danny then slipped outta me and here comes Ken . Give me a break God damnnn. Ken started riding me and fucking me so slow, then suddenly started speeding up . Danny sucked on my nipples and I kept moaning .

We went on and on . Then it was almost time for me to leave . I was so tireddddd . But I went home .
When I got home, I took a bath and texted them both . "Sex was amazing with the both of you"

I enjoyed my time although I was high as fuck cause I was smoking with them lmao .

Couple weeks passed and ig we can call it party season lmfaoo . Whew

Anyways, I went to a street party and Danny and Ken and all of my other friends were there . Danny danced on me, Ken danced on me and I kept walking around, up and down . Then as I was walking, my sister pulled me and said that someone was calling me . When I looked, it was a boy I truly hated so much . Ask me why? Idk . I just couldn't stand him tbh . Maybe because everytime I see him he's always watching me and he never has a smile on his face, he was a bit , well idek what to say . He just acts as though no one can talk to him .
But anyways, I went to him and music was blasting . He told me to turn around, please bare in mind that Ken and Danny were right there . I turned around and he bent me over and started dancing on me, while I twerked on him . What can I say? It was pretty fun, he can dance .
I got up and walked away, I looked back and smiled at him . And he smiled back . He's pretty cute . Still couldn't stand him though .

Couple weeks after, school reopened .

One day, I went to school and someone pulled me to the side and said "I heard you got tag teamed by Ken and Danny" . My heart dropped, I then asked, "How did you even find that out?" . She said, "oh honey, the whole school knows about that" .

To Be Continued ...