Chapter 2: The Entrance Ceremony. A Cruel Answer

The entrance ceremony taking place in the school's Mirror chamber and most of the new arrivals were chattering amongst themselves as five students stood out from the rest. "Is that all for the new student dorm assignments?" A young boy with silver eyes asked as he looked around the room. He placed a hand on hip and turned to the students that were assigned to him. "Listen up new students. Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head."

The. students flinched at that. The way he said that, made it sound like he was serious. Though they hoped that was just a figure of speech and he didn't mean that in any threatening way. "...Uuugghh. The stuffy ceremony is finally over." Another boy said with a yawn. A much taller man with long brown hair with two braids on either side and green eyes, with a thin scar going his left eyebrow to his cheek. "We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaws, follow me." He said.

"To the new students, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to its fullest." Another boy with silvery-blue colour eyes said. He wore a pair of silver glasses and has a beauty mark below his lip on the left side of his face. "As the dormitory leader of Octavinelle, I will support you to the best of my ability." He said.

"By the way, where did the dean go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony." A tall, handsome man with violet eyes asked.

"Abandoning his post..." Another voice said, but a bit of whisper. Not a person but a floating tablet in place. Most students were confused as to why a tablet was being presented instead of the real person.

"Did he get a stomachache or something?" Another boy asked. He had short and choppy white hair and has tan skin. Before anything else could be said, Crowley had barged into the room, exclaiming, "Not at all!"

"Ah, he's here." The boy with the silver-eyes said. Crowley let out a sigh of disappointment and placed his hands on his hips. "I cannot believe you all. We were missing one new student so I went to find her." He tells them. The five dorm leaders were now left confused and they each looked when Crowley said 'her'. What was he talking about? This was an all-male school, wasn't it? Willow stayed back as she didn't feel very comfortable in walking up and making introductions. Crowley turned back and saw that Willow was hiding behind a black curtain and smiled kindly. "Come on, don't be shy."

Willow was hesitant, but even within a dream, she had to listen to a teacher/principal and stepped out into the open. Making herself known to the rest of the students in the Mirror chamber. But she didn't speak up or lifted her eyes to look at them. But safe to say, she quickly grabbed everyone's attention. A girl with a strikingly beautiful appearance. She has straight, waist-length white hair with bangs that fall just above her big silver eyes. She is a slender girl with a perfectly proportioned body with snowy-white skin and wore large circular glasses, giving her a scholarly appearance.

Willow's eyes widened when she saw what was before her. What Crowley said was right. Night Raven was an all-male college. She had looked as much as she could around the room, but she didn't find another girl anywhere. Anxiety swelled within her as she comes to fully realise that she was all alone in an all-male college...but what she wanted to know was why? Why was she here? What kind of dream was this? As she walked through the room towards Crowley, most of the boys were looking at her and began to whisper amongst themselves.

Willow's heart rapidly beat in fear as she tried to hide her face. But she could feel their eyes on her. They were talking about her. Whispering about her. She didn't catch what they were saying as many were speaking and mumbling all at once. Willow shut her eyes as she tried to calm herself down. 'Stay calm...stay calm...! J-just ignore them...'