Clarification

Lloyd Garmadon/ Black Energy
Lloyd Garmadon is the twenty-five year old son of Lord Garmsdon and Misako, the nephew of Wu, and the grandson of the First Spinjitzu Master. He's the evil master of energy who is training to be a villain under the tutelage of the Overlord. He will be battling his family's legacy as his personal subplot.

Kai Smith/ Flaming Shogun
Kai Smith is the twenty-six year old son of Maya and Ray Smith and older brother of Nya Smith. He's a vigilante and the second-in-command of the Ninja Team as the Master of Fire. He is also the neighbor and close friend of Cyrus Borg's personal assistant [Y/N] [L/N]. He will be battling drug and alcohol addiction as his personal subplot.

Cole Brookstone/ Ghost Tremour
Cole Brookstone is the twenty-seven year old ghost son of Lou Brookstone and the deceased Rhiannon "Rhea" Brookstone. He is a vigilante and the leader of the Ninja Team as the Master of Earth. He will be battling Post Traumatic-Stress Disorder and his relationship with his estranged father as his personal subplot.

Jay Walker-Gordon/ Electro
Jay Walker-Gordon is the twenty-six year old son of the deceased Cliff Gordon and the adoptive son of Ed and Edna Walker. He is a vigilante and the engineer and mechanic of the Ninja team as the Master of Lightning. He is currently in a relationship with Nya Smith. He will be battling his will to live along with overcoming his anxiety of finally knowing he is adoptive as his personal subplot.

Zane Julien/ Nindrice
Zane Julien is the sixty-two year old android created by Charles Julien who looks twenty-six years old. He is a vigilante and the cook, scholar, and soccer mom of the Ninja team as the Master of Ice. He will be battling a psychological and emotional virus implanted by the Overlord in his system as his personal subplot.

Nya Smith/ Waterrai
Nya Smith is the younger sister of Kai Smith and the daughter of Ray and Maya Smith. She is a vigilante and the weapons and combat specialist and healer of the Ninja Team as the Master of Water. She is currently in a relationship with Jay Walker-Gordon. She used to be the samurai of the Ninja Team and is going through a dilemma with what is expected of her and what she wants as her personal subplot.

PIXAL Borg/ Samuroid
PIXAL is an android created by Cyrus Borg as a robotic assistant before she gets combat downloads in her system before becoming a member of the ninja team. She is a vigilante and the only samurai of the Ninja team where she's more of an assistant to Sensei Wu and Garmadon. She will be battling the internal dilemma of whether or not she is a person or just a robot as her personal subplot.

[Y/N] [L/N]
[Y/N] [L/N] is the twenty-four year old daughter of civilians [M/N] [L/N] and [F/N] [L/N]. She is the neighbor and best friend of Kai Smith and the assistant of Cyrus Borg. She has a bachelor's degree in psychology and journalism and is currently getting an associate's business degree. She will be battling complicated emotions, mental illness, and violent tendencies as her personal subplot.