11

y/n Holland was in a predicament.

Morally, it wasn't much of a crisis, but when it came to her feelings, she was stuck. She stared blankly at her screen, watching the loading bar inch towards 100%. As she impatiently waited, she glanced at the small stand-mirror propped up on the table. In her eyes, her reflection was staring straight back at her, tempting her to succumb to her thoughts.

"Don't be selfish," she scolded herself, "you know it's the right thing to do."

89%

She let out a breathy sigh, slumping in her chair. Tom's account was minutes away from being reactivated, but that wasn't the problem.

What if she gave it back, and he stopped talking to her?

He had no obligation to anymore, since the only reason they started talking was because he needed help getting his account back. 

93%

But there was no doubt about it, it wasn't her decision wether or not to give it back. She felt horrible that she had gotten so attached to the boy, that she had to double check what she was going to do.

"It's go time," she sighed, her computer sending a lout ring into the dorm room.

100%

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

WELCOME BACK TOMHOLLAND2013!

☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

Pictures started to flood in, all of his posts popping up like groundhogs on the profile. A big, fat 34 MILLION followers stuck out on the screen, making the girl's stomach churn.

She forgot he was still a celebrity with millions of fans. Even though she wasn't technically one of them, she didn't see how he thought of her as any different.

She picked up her phone, prepared to tell the boy the good news, even if it meant they never spoke again.

GUY FROM TINDER SENT YOU A MESSAGE!

y/n froze for a second, shocked at the perfect timing. She opened the message, reading what he had to say.

hey y/n

yeah tom

I'm going to Massachusetts 

Well, this was good. This was very good. 

This meant that maybe, possible, even confirmatory, that Tom thought of her as a friend. Of course, after the weeks of talking to each other, she had grown accustomed to calling him by that label.

But it wouldn't hurt to be anything more than that.

Lets just say, he charmed her with his clever pick-up lines and messages.

stranger things?

always

But now was the time to tell him. Even though he said he would be going to Massachusetts, he could always back out once he got what he came for.

But she trusted him.

listen I have to tell you something

you do?