"I'm so proud of you Smurf. May the lord bless you. What of Shahida? What's her score?"

"268". And that was how me they spent the next 30 minutes teasing each other before calling it a night.

•••

U M M U L K H A Y R

Abuja, Nigeria🇳🇬.

Today's the last day of WAEC. I'm so happy. Our jamb results were impressive which earned us a gift from Daddy. Behold, My new IPHONE 11pro max. Shahida also got the same thing. Jazakallah khaira Daddy.

I got up from the bed and dragged my lazy ass to the bathroom to do my business. After I prayed Subh, I woke Shahida and dragged her body to the bathroom door LITERALLY. She's such a lazy fool.

Setting the alarm to 8:30 am(2 and a half hrs from now), I went back to sleep.

"What the hell was that for?" I yelled at the idiot in front of me who was already dressed in our school uniform . She woke me up before my alarm went off, can you imagine the nerve of the girl?.

"Well we are going to be late if you don't go get ready right now". Hissing, I went to the bathroom, took a long shower just to piss her off.

And for pay back on what she did to us

Got that right consy!!

Forty five minutes later, I headed downstairs fully dressed in the knee length skirt, a white tee shirt tucked in the skirt and a blazer. Keeping the shoes and socks I was holding near the end of the stairs , I headed to the dinning for breakfast.

Daddy, Mommy and Shahida were all seated eating in silence. I sat on my usual chair, greeted the elders, served myself and dug in without looking at Shahida. I felt her eyes on me which I ignored. How'd you like that bitch?.

After breakfast, Daddy told us him and Mommy will be traveling to Dubai later in the day. We bid them goodbye and headed to the car with Shahida still giving me the silent treatment.

"No war in anger, was ever won
Put out the fire, before igniting
Next time you're fighting ......." i sang as we walked to the car. More like looked for trouble.

(A/N: See what I did there?😉)

"Are you talking to me?" Shahida glared.

"Nah just a song I heard yesterday and strangely, it fits the moment" I said with a wink and jumped into the car not before greeting the old driver.

The ride to school was uneventful. Well apart from Shahida sulking and throwing daggers at me while I stuck out my tongue at her, nothing interesting happened.

Alhamdulillah, the exams was awesome and Hopefully,I aced it. Shahida, Humaira and I headed to the cafeteria to cool off the exams stress. Pftt

"I can't wait to get home and sleep" I sighed for the nth time.

We've been in the cafeteria for three hours now doing nothing. Well, I did nothing but I can't say the same for the two. I'm just pitying their future husbands because they can eat like crazy. They've eaten more than half of the cafeteria food already like seriously guys? Hmm.

After they finished eating, we headed back home not before We dropped Humaira at their house.

I miss my baby (my fluffy pillow) don't get the wrong idea.

"We are home" I announced to no one in particular before running upstairs. Mammy and Daddy travelled to Dubai after we left for school and will not be back till next week. He who shall not be named is somewhere out there doing only God knows what which i don't give a damn about because let's face it, he is a jerk and I don't have time for jerks. Who cares?.

I freshened up, wore my pjs and plopped down on our bed. I checked my phone for any new massages.

"Nothing new" I switched off the phone and tossed it on the couch near our bed.
"You're sleeping now? It's just 7 pm fa" Said Shahida who was On the bed chatting. Isn't she tired?

"Abeg I can't feel my body. Lemme sleep jor" with that I buried my face in my pillow and slept off.

~~~

Don't forget to vote and comment🥺

Word count: 1282🥲

Love
Zara🦋❤️