PHONE NUMBER REVEAL

The crime-fighting duo had finished patrolling and decided to hang out for a bit on the top of the Eiffel Tower. They were looking at the stars in complete silence until Chat Noir broke it.

"My Lady, I know we can't know each others identity but can we exchange phone numbers?"

"I think you know the answer to that, kitty."

"But, what if I want to talk to you and you are not transformed or you want to talk to me and I am not transformed?"

"You are not going to let this go, are you?"Ladybug asked. Her kitty grinned and shook his head no.

"Fine but if you wake me up in the middle of the night without something being wrong you are going to end up in the hospital." She said crossing her arms. They exchanged phone numbers and went the separate ways since it was late and they had school the next day.

MARINETTE'S ROOM

"Tikki, spots off!"

"Marinette, you shouldn't have given him your phone number." Tikki said.

"Don't worry, Tikki. Exchanging numbers will not reveal our identities. It is not like we are going to Face Time."

When Marinette put the number in her phone, a shocking message popped up

ALREADY EXISTING CONTACT

ADRIEN <3

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!" Marinette screamed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ADRIEN'S ROOM

"I can't believe this, Plagg. She actually gave me her phone number."Adrien said.

After putting her number in his phone, the same shocking message appeared on the screen

ALREADY EXISTING CONTACT

MARINETTE

"Marinette is Ladybug. Ladybug is Marinette. " said Adrien not being able to believe it

"Yup"Plagg replied

"Bugaboo is Princess"

"I know, Adrien."

Adrien sat on his bed looking at the wall for an hour smiling.

THE NEXT DAY

Marinette woke up early for once and had time to walk to school instead of running or transforming in Ladybug. When she reached the school, she saw Alya waving at her. Alya was talking with Nino and Adrien.

"Hey, you are early for once." said the brunette

"Yeah, I couldn't really sleep. "

"Is something wrong?"Alya asked

"No, don't worry. Everything is fine."Marinette said looking at Adrien

"Lets get to class"Nino said as the bell rung

The couple walked ahead with the two heroes following. Adrien leaned in and whispered to Marinette

"We need to talk, Bugaboo"

"I know but not now. "

"Top of the Eiffel Tower after school? " the cat Miraculous holder suggested and Marinette agreed.

Before entering the classroom, Marinette stopped Adrien

"Wait, I need to ask you something. Are you disappointed that it is me?"

"Of course not. Are you?"

"You can never disappoint me kitty."

Having said that the crime-fighting duo walked in class and took their seats. They didn't know what was going to change after their talk but they knew that everything was going to be fine. Whatever changed it was going to be for the better.