Vampyre Elementary [chapter five]

I usally end my chapters with a question or something like that, but this one hasnt got one cos i was having a writers block and the font and size is being a bit spazzy too -_- anyway on a lighter note this chapter is quite long (yay!) so here you are

Vampyre Elementary

Chapter 5 - Questions, questions, and more question's.

Me and the girl's had resulted to sitting on the couch, talking about the school and past event's, I got to know them a lot better as well, I also told them stuff about my past, leaving out the bit's about Lee and my mum of course.

"So, how do you like the school so far ?" Anna asked, her gaze focused on me, awaiting my answer.

"It's amazing" I said genuinely, this school facsinated me on so many level's.

"We're going to have so much fun" Anna squealed, a wide grin reaching her face.

"I hope so" I said smiling at her, she then attacked me with another hug and I looked at Sophia, pleading her with my eye's, as much as I liked Anna, she was way to hyper.

"Help me!" I mouthed at Sophia and I saw a smile turn on the corner of her lip's, she was clearly enjoying this.

She laughed but stood up to remove Anna who was clinging onto me.

"Sorry" Anna said smiling"Im just so glad your here" she said excitedly "Ive heard so much about you" She said with wonder.

"Oh, cmon" I said flattered. "I cant be that important" I laughed. But none of them laughed with me, and after a moments silence I stopped. "Can I ?" I asked confused.

"Everyone's been talking about your arrival" Sophia said, smiling a little. "Im pretty sure that's important on my list" She said and waved it off, I decided not to think about it and turned to Eve, who had now entered the room, her mouth full of cake.

"What ?" She asked raising an eyebrow, all three of us were staring at her.

"Um you sorta have a little cake" I paused "Everywhere" I giggled and she shrugged and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. When she was rid of the cake she came and sat beside me. A sudden question struck me and I blurted it out, my curiousity overuling my mouth.

"What creature's are you ?" I asked, and the moment I did I slapped a hand over my mouth staring wide eye'd, that was so rude.

"Im so sorry, that didn't come out the way I inteded" I said and blushed, flushing a deep crimson.

I looked up at them and as soon as they saw my face, they errupted into laughter and giggle's, I blushed even deeper, waiting for them to finish.

"Were not offended Nyx" Eve said, taking to my nick name straight away. I smiled and relaxed slightly.

"Im a shifter" Eve said and smiled, her black lipstick smugding against her teeth as she did so.

"If you dont mind me prying" I said looking at her to tell me it was okay, she gave a small nod and I finished my sentence. "what animal can you shift into ?" I asked, fascinated. Eve met my wonderous gaze and smiled again, this time showing all of her teeth.

"Cheetah" She said and I gawked at her, it was so surreal, this couldnt be reality ? Right ? But here she was, solid and within reach. I quickly regained my composure and nodded, turning to Sophia and Anna.

"Vamp girl over here" Sophia pointed at herself and I smiled, I loved vampire's, and it was an added bonus that Sophia was one, She was becoming my closet friend here, although I thought of Anna and Eve the same, Sophia had that sort of spark to her, but I couldnt explain why. Maybe it was just a hunch ? Anna waved frantically at me and I scanned through my mind for the other creatures my uncle had told me about, that meant only one was left.