𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾 - 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

Start from the beginning

"Y/n" I heard that familiar voice call me. I stood up and turned around with a smile and I turned around to see Ray holding his camera and a snap was made.

"R-Ray?" I asked as I blushed in embarrassment

"Psst! Let's make Ray the Prince!"

"They look cute together!"

"Y/n the Princess and Ray the Prince! Perfect!"

I blushed even more as I heard the comments of my children. I turned around and they all started looking somewhere else as if they weren't just talking about me and Ray.

He glanced at me and the photo, but he mostly stared at me with a flushed face.

"Let's start." Ray cleared his throat and I nodded. We commenced the plan and I was in my position.

I made sure I can get a good view of the South window and I started playing with a child while taking glances at the window.

Don was playing with Lannion and Thoma while Gilda carried Carol in her arms.

After a while, I saw Mama comeout of the House. I looked at Don and Gilda and they seemed surprised too.

"I have to go to the washroom, for a while. Are you all ok with that?" I asked and they smiled and nodded. I put down Mark and started running towards Don and Gilda.

"Go! I'll get Ray." I instructed and they nodded and started running into the forest.

"Ray!" I called out and I started sniffing the House and following his scent. The closer I got, I could hear pounding. I ran to the sound and stopped in front of a specific door.

"Ray? Are you in there?" I asked as I knocked on the door.

"Y/n?! Tell Gilda and Don to bring Emma and Norman back! Leave me." he said.

"No! I already told them about it and they're heading there right now. Now step back." I said and I heard shuffling from inside.

I kicked the door open and it broke. I sighed in relief as soon as I saw Ray I ran up to him and hugged him.

"We need to hurry. I saw Mama check her tracker." I said and we started running outside and into the forest but it was too late.

'Fear. Pain. Despair. All of these are radiating off of Emma.' I thought and that's when I saw her twisted leg. I gasped and saw Ray, Gilda, and Don with shocked faces.

"That's right. I'll control you until the end. That's how special you are. A special meal that only a special one can eat. The highest quality children that I have raised." Mama wrapped something around Emma's leg and used a stick to support her leg.

"Then..." Norman whispered which made Mama turn to Norman.

"That's why I have to protect you, no matter what. I had to do this because you weren't going to give up." Mama placed her hand on Emma's cheek.

Emma started screaming in agony. I couldn't bear her screaming. I can't. That scream...I covered my ears and closed my eyes.

'I failed. I failed to protect you all. If only I had been better. Stronger. Quicker. If only I wasn't who I am then maybe it wouldn't have happened this way.' I thought. I can't breathe. Why is everything so blurry. Why is it so dark? What's happening?

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Mom!" Naila called.

"Mom, what happened to Emma?" a group of kids surrounded Mama who was carrying Emma.

"Did she get hurt?" a kid asked. Mama only looked at Emma in silence.

"Ray, what happened to Y/n?" Phil asked as he looked at the girl getting carried by Ray.

"She passed out." Ray said.

Thoma and Lannion started sweating as they remembered what Y/n told them.

Nat and Anna were both shocked and you could see them visibly shaking, thinking about what Y/n said.

She told them about the secret of the House that they all call 'Home'.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Now you can't move for a while now. You can welcome tomorrow safely." Mama said as she caressed Emma's cheek.

"Tomorrow?" Norman asked.

"Yes, tomorrow. Stay put and celebrate, Emma. I got a notice from the higher-ups." Mama looked at Norman.

"Congratulations, Norman, Y/n. Your shipment date has been set. You're both getting adopted into the same family."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

(A/N: Eyooo! Bet you didn't expect that! Anyways, I'm quite surprised since I used less than 2000 words in this chapter. That's 1427 words. Peace out!