-four

5 Months Later

Taehyung was now 5 months pregnant and his stomach became bigger, but his beauty became more defined. He got this halo glowing behind him everywhere he goes. He's still beautiful as ever but this made Jungkook gone insane.

Now, every time they go mall or park, people stare at him, mostly guys. He knows that his husband is ethereal and he's proud of it, but he hates it when those guys tried to hit Taehyung right in front of him knowing that he's currently carrying his child. Well, Taehyung just passed by and ignore them. He's getting more and more savage from before and his sassiness can't be predicted.

Right now, Taehyung and Jungkook are waiting at the doctor for their monthly check-up and knowing the gender of their baby today. Taehyung dressed casually while Jungkook wore a suit since he's from his office before picking Taehyung up.

 Taehyung dressed casually while Jungkook wore a suit since he's from his office before picking Taehyung up

(no mask and bag, BUT PLEASE DO WEAR YOUR MASK STILL!!)

"Jeon Taehyung." The nurse called Taehyung's name.

Once they entered the doctor's office, Taehyung and Jungkook were welcomed with a smile from Dr. Hong.

"It's lovely to see you two again, I guess you guys ready for the gender reveal, yeah?" Taehyung and Jungkook both nods with a smile on their face.

"Okay, before that, Taehyung do you sometimes feel uncomfortable or feel like anything wrong?" Dr. Hong kindly asked Taehyung who shook his head in response.

"That's good then, alright, let's move to the bed then you're going to meet your baby." Dr. Hong stood up and prepare the ultrasound for Taehyung after closing the curtain with Taehyung lying down on the bed, hands held softly by Jungkook.

"It's going to be cold as usual, but you know how it works." The doctor warns Taehyung before pouring the cold gel on the bulging stomach, moving it around.

Jungkook and Taehyung can't help but smile hearing their baby's heartbeat. It's so loud that it's going to stuck in their head for so long until they meet the baby.

"Okay, now we're going to find the baby gender. Let's found the organ now." The ultrasound tools twirling around Taehyung's stomach to see the baby's gender.

"Well, since the baby is now showing the back we're going to wait for a while I guess." Dr. Hong explained as she can't turn the baby around.

"Baby, come on... Show face daddy, hmm? We want to see you bubs." Jungkook bend near Taehyung's stomach and caress the side of his stomach that didn't have gel softly.

As Jungkook said that, the baby suddenly turns to face them with a smile that pestered the small face. Taehyung starts to tear up as he watched his baby reacts to Jungkook.

Dr. Hong smiled, "I guess baby wants to hear daddy's voice, ehh?" She joked and quickly moved the tool.

"Well, well... I guess you baby boy really loves his dad now, huh?!" Dr. Hong smiled.

Jungkook tears up as he heard what Dr. Hong said, he's going to have another boy. Taehyung already balling his eyes out with a smile on his face.

"Congratulations! You're going to have another baby boy." Dr. Hong smiled and grabs tissue for Taehyung to clean the gel up.

Taehyung was practically sobbing now. He can't believe that he's going to have another baby boy in his life that he's going to love so much. Taehyung low-key was hoping for another baby boy and now that wish happened.

"I can't wait to see our baby boy," Jungkook whispered by Taehyung's ear and gave him a kiss on his nape.

"Okay, so now since Taehyung and the baby are perfectly healthy, I suggest that you continue the vitamin that I gave you and now, try to have yoga or exercise for pregnancy so that you're not going to be too swollen and it can reduce the swollen that I'm guessing that Taehyung doesn't get cause he's still beautiful as ever, try not to carry heavy things and don't overwork yourself. It's going to give stress to the baby if you're having stress. I guess that's all for today. Do you guys have any questions?" The young doctor smiled.

"No, I guess it's enough for today. Went to emotional roller coaster ride here." Taehyung joked.

"Alright, I'll see you next month then." Dr. Hong laughed and bowed as the couple exit her office. She sighed and smiled happily.

"I can't believe I'm the doctor of the most beautiful couple on earth now."

[][][]

Taehyung and Jungkook were now waiting for Junho at his school. Yes, Junho now officially an elementary student and is in the first grade. After a long couple of discussion, they decide to enroll Junho in a private school. Well, he's the son of one of the richest men in Korea so of course, Taehyung and Jungkook want the best for him. Besides, Junho himself wants to attend there, Seoul International School.

Taehyung was rubbing his baby ever since they ride the car and haven't let go of his bulging torso yet. His face glimmered in happiness that Jungkook saw before. It's more like a pleasing feeling that Jungkook now is feeling too.

"Babe, bunnie won't go anywhere and you've been caressing him for a while now, can't you give attention to your handsome hubby." Jungkook pouts facing Taehyung. They're still in the car, waiting for Junho. They gave the baby a nickname and called him bunnie cause he responds when Jungkook talks to him.

Taehyung gave him a side glare, "Can't you see that I'm having a moment here with my baby."

Jungkook pouts even more and lets out a sigh, resting his head on the driver's head seat, quite sad at Taehyung's snapped.

Taehyung noticed how his husband became quiet and felt bad for it, he reached Jungkook's sharp jawline before turning his face gently to face him.

"Now, what does my handsome hubby want?" Taehyung said softly, feeling sorry for snapping at him.

"Kissy." Jungkook puckered his lips to Taehyung that made him chuckled at his childishness. Taehyung leaned forward and give Jungkoo a passionate kiss.

Jungkook immediately responds to Taehyung's lips and starts to poke the bottom lip, asking permission that of course Taehyung grants.

The kiss was so passionate and thank goodness their car windows are tinted black, so the parents or kids don't watch the inappropriate scene that this couple had.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook's chest after feeling out of breath and gave him one last peck before getting out of the car.

"C'mon, Junho is waiting now." Taehyung slammed the door and walks to the school entrance waiting for Junho to show up.

Jungkook smiles, wondering how can he have such a beautiful family before getting out of the car and locked it, following Taehyung behind. 

[][][]

don't forget to comment, vote, and share🖤