Shikikan and his Secretary

I currently set Enterprise, Prinz Eugen and Ark Royal as my secretaries.

Mainly because I have to make sure that Ark Royal doesn't do anything to the Destroyers again.

Enterprise volunteered on watching out Ark Royal as usual.

Prinz Eugen, I doubt she is trying to seduce me to tonight's affair with Laffey at her request.

Of course my night affairs considered top secret and is considered top priority to have a special bond with the girls.

Well, more on that later.

For now as what the current reports have to provide:
-the Siren activity has been extremely active on the Northern Front and is engaging in constant battles with the Parliament.

The Admiral of that combined fleet is doing his best to keep them at bay, but I guess he is doing too well with that.

-As for Kisaragi, I might have to pamper her tonight and punish Mutsuki for making a ruckus for causing another Ark Royal incident and also bullying her sisters on peace times.

-The current commissions are getting pretty concerning, Cleaveland's fleet had a minor engagement against a Siren supply route. The Uboats were able to dismantle them but not without concerning damages.

I might have to make sure that they are well rested and completely recover from their injuries.

Logbook 2/04/XX