" and what is so funny, Miss..... Dumbledore? "

" it's just that you said that was easy for you to block that spell but Professor Snape sent you flying backwards with such a simple spell as 'Expelliarmus'. It was hilarious, really. I think that you should teach us how to block unfriendly spells first" I stifle my laugh by biting my lower lip and smirk at him. Lockhart narrowed his eyes at me and Professor Snape smirked at my comment. Draco put his arm around my shoulder and chuckled.

"well, how about you and me. We duel"

"it won't be a problem. I know lots of spells that can send you to the Hospital Wings right away. Think about it again, Professor, do you think it would be a wise decision to duel with a student. Thus, Albus Dumbledore's daughter?" I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows at him. I can see he gulp and I smirked again. I can see on Professor Snape's face that he's proud of me. Well, I'm pretty proud of myself too.

He cleared his throat and look away from me. I smirked and chuckled.

"good one, love. You scared him" Draco whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"it feels good to said it without worrying that what I said offended him"

"Let's have a volunteer pair! Um, Potter, Weasley, how about you?"

"Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. We'll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox. Might I suggest someone from my own house? Malfoy, perhaps?" Professor Snape motion for him to go. Draco get up and make his way to Harry. Oh no.... This is not good.

"Wands at the ready."

"Scared, Potter?"

"You wish."

I chewed my lips anxiously looking at this two boys. My boyfriend and my friend dueling right in front of my eyes.

"On the count of three, cast your charms to disarm your opponent- only to disarm. We don't want any accidents here. One, two--"

"Everte statium!" Draco point to Harry, sending him flying backward, roughly. I gasped, watching in horror as Harry get up while Draco smirked in victory.

"Rictusempra!" now it's Draco turn to be sent flying backward. He lands in front of Professor Snape and he looked up at him, frowning. Professor Snape pulled him up by the back of his collar and push him towards Harry.

"Serpensortia!" a snake come out of his wand and hiss.

"don't move, Potter. I'll get rid of it for you."

"Allow me, Professor Snape. Alarte ascendare!" the snake flies into the air and it hisses furiously. It slither towards a Hufflepuff boy.

Everyone frozed in their place. It was going to attack and I won't let that happen.

"do not attack!" I said at him and he turns his head to me.

"leave him alone" I heard another voice and look up to see Harry.

"I order you to not attack!" I said again.

But it ignored us.

"do not attack or I'll kill you!" I threatened it and it stops, looking at me.

"Vipera evenesca." The snake turn into ashes.

"what are you two playing at?!" the Hufflepuff boy shouted. I widen my eyes, realising the consequences of our actions.

I looked down as I feel the eyes on me and Harry. I shook my head.... This is not good.

~

"you both are a Parselmouth? Why didn't you tell us?"