Chapter 1

Aizawa sighed and looked at his watch again. If he knew they would have been late then he would not have agreed to Peincipal Nezu inviting them to help the class.

Kirishima raised his hand, "Aizawa-sensei? Is everything alright? You keep glancing at your watch with an irritated look. And your scent is kind of becoming overwhelming." He mumbled the last part.

Aizawa took a deep breath and calmed his scent. He could smell the omegas starting to release their scent to entice or calm him; the alphas were releasing their scent to discourage him. Whether they were doing it on purpose or not, Aizawa did not know. You never know with teenager hormones.

At the sound of the door opening, Aizawa turned his head and saw Principal Nezu motioning for him to come there. He complied and trudged out of the classroom. Principal Nezu shut the door behind Aizawa and turned to him.

Standing in front of Aizawa was a girl with off white hair, steel grey eyes, a grey bomber jacket, and black and white camo cargo pants tucked into black combat boots.

"Who's this?" Aizawa asked in a bored tone. He discreetly sniffed the air. Nothing. He couldn't smell anything coming off of her.

The girl opened her mouth to speak but before she could Principal Nezu cut her off, "This is the pro hero I asked to come and help you teach your class! I must apologize for being late though. I'm afraid that we got caught up drinking tea and talking in my office."

Aizawa scoffed, "You said that you were getting a pro hero. All I see is a little girl. Sorry Principal but it doesnt matter they you're late if you bring someone that doesn't know what they're doing." He turned to go back into his classroom when he heard a loud thunk and wood splitting next to his head.

Turning his head to the side he saw a long white curved thing piercing through the door. Coming from where it hit were large cracks running up and down the door. Aizawa's eyes widened and he turned back to the girl. Her hand had just reached her side. He noticed that her jacket was now unzipped and she was wearing a tube top that only covered her breasts. Under it, it looked like the skin across her ribs was rippling.

"Oh my, that's not good," Principal Nezu said in his soft voice.

"What was that? You could have injured one of my students or me!" Aizawa growled at the girl.

Said girl quirked her eyebrow, "Please, you and I both know that none of your students were by the door, however, they are starting to crowd by it now."

Aizawa froze and sniffed the air again. He could smell them getting closer. He whipped around, cracking the door open and peaked his head in, "Go sit back in your seats!" They all scrambled back to their seats with a hint of fear in the air. He closed the door and turned back to the white haired girl.

"Now, what the hell is that?" Aizawa said pointing to the white thing in the door.

"Now now, watch your language," Principal Nezu commented.

The girl started walking towards Aizawa and stopped in front of him, glaring up at him slightly. She reached beside him and pulled the thing out of the door with a harsh tug.

"This little thing? It's a rib bone, my rib bone to be exact," she said calmly, stepping away from Aizawa.

His eyebrows shot up, "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. It's my rib bone," she held a hand out to Aizawa, "Now I think we started off on the wrong foot. My name is Leto Aklog. I'm the Skeletal hero: Bones. You can call me Bones."

Aizawa shook her hand. She had a firm handshake and he was slowly starting to respect her. It's not everyday you meet a woman that is willing to stand up to an alpha and still remain respectful. And a firm handshake is always a good sign.

He squinted his eyes slightly, "I've never heard of you before."

Leto smirked, "I'm sure that you'll understand that not all heros like the spotlight, Eraserhead."

Aizawa froze. He knew she was right. Of course he knew. He was one of the heros that regularly avoided the spotlight. He also knew that he walked right into that one.

He quickly changed the subject, "So what is your quirk anyways? You can throw your bones?"

(A/N: from this point in writing my mind kept going to the gutter😂😂 pls help me)

"I mean yes I can, but that's not exactly my quirk. I can harden and eject my bones from my body."

"Harden? How hard can you make them?"

"Harder than diamonds."

Aizawa squinted his eyes, "I don't believe you."

Leto shrugged, "Not many people do."

"And eject? That's kind of a gross quirk."

She nodded, "Most people think so."

Aizawa stood there contemplating. He did not know why he was; he could not just disregard what Principal Nezu wants. As much as he hates to admit it, he would like to keep his job.

"Shouldn't you get back to your class, Aizawa? Also introduce Leto here to the class. She'll be here for a while," Principal Nezu broke the silence.

Aizawa looked at him, "She's going to be here a while? Where is she staying then?"

"She'll be staying in the dorms with the other students of class 1-A. Since she is close to their age and will be working with them, I figure it will work out just fine."

Aizawa knew that her living with the other students could potentially cause a problem, but he still could not argue with the Principal.

He sighed and motioned for Leto to follow him, "Come on. Time to introduce you, I guess."

She followed him to the door, "Should I brace myself of something?"

"Maybe for questions but other than that you should be okay. Well, you might want to prepare your eardrums. One of my students apparently doesn't know how to do anything but yell."

"Oh that sounds fun."

With that Aizawa led her into the classroom; the quiet chattering that was filling the room stopped when they saw Leto.

Aizawa cleared his throat, "Class, this pro hero will be helping me teach you guys until further notice," he turned to Leto, "Want to introduce yourself?"

She stepped forward, "Hello I'm the Skeletal hero: Bones. I will be helping teach you," she bowed slightly, "I hope we all get along and make this time together fun."

The students were quiet for a moment before a collective shout went across the classroom, "She's a pro hero?!"

______________________________________
1,129 words

Yay I got over 1,000 words, not including this bit.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter my lovlies!💙