20

Corbyns POV

"We are watching guardians of the galaxy." Zach says as he grabs the remote.

"Yes!" I practically yell as Sophia giggles.

"Of course you like it. It has space in it." She whispers as I smile at her.

She was so adorable laying on my shoulder. I'm so glad she gets to be the photographer for our tour.

"Ooo this movie is so funny." She squealed as it started. She was so adorable. I tried to focus on the movie but I kept staring at her.

"What are you looking at?" She asks me as she furrows her brows.

"Nothing I was just zoning out." I stutter.

She shrugs and looks back at the tv.

I looked over at Jonah and he winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

The movie went on and I looked over and saw that Sophia was asleep . She looked so precious sleeping. I felt my eyes get heavy and sleep over took me.

I woke up to Sophia's body slightly shaking and the sound of her voice. I rubbed my eyes and looked over at her in my arms. She was yelling and tears were falling down her face. She must be having a nightmare.

I rub her back gently and whisper in her ear.

"Hey it's okay it's just a dream." I whisper as I hold her close.

"Sophia wake up." I whisper.

Her eyes slowly open and she looks around. Her body was still shaking and more tears fell down her face.

"Im sorry I woke you up. I always have stupid nightmares." She whispers.

"Its okay. You wanna tell me what your dream was?" I ask her.

She shakes her head slowly and buries her face in my chest.

"You know you can tell me about your dream? I'm not gonna judge you." I whisper as she pops her head up.

"I— w— a— s at my my house and ummm my dad was there and he uh..." she stutters as more tears come down her face.

"He told me he hated me and that I was going no where in life. He then hit me over and over again." She whispers as my heart breaks for her.

"It was just a dream it wasn't real." I whisper as she cries harder.

"It wasn't just a dream. It was a memory." She whisper softly.

"It's in the past, your safe now." I whisper as I pull her closer to me.

How could someone treat someone so special like trash?

_____________________________
I always be having nightmares 😂