𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 - 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, Don came out of nowhere and bumped into Mama. The plates would've fallen if I didn't take action! Someone could've gotten hurt. Especially the children.

"You have fast reflexes, Y/n!" Mama complimented me. I thanked her and held the plates that almost made contact with the wooden floor.

"Don! Be careful next time. And no running in the hallways!" I scolded him.

"I'm sorry Mom, Y/n! I'm in a rush." Don said as he started running. He runs to where the stairs are but he didn't go upstairs.

'Did he pickpocket Mama? I saw something in his hand. Why isn't he in the dining hall?'

Mom looked at me and I shrugged. We laughed it off and went to the dining hall with Eugene, Naila, and Phil following behind.

"The kids really like you, Y/n. Look, they're following you around. Oh! Did you know that whenever you go to the washroom, they're always waiting outside of the door?" Mama said as she laughed.

"Oh, really? I didn't know that! Is that true?" I asked the three children. They grinned and nodded which made me giggle.

'What's Don planning?'

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"I did it!" Don said as he showed the key to Gilda. Gilda gasped while Don grinned.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Mama? What's wrong?" I asked as she seemed to be deep in thought. She smiled and told me that she was just wondering.

"Mom, have you seen Y- Oh Y/n! Can you help me read this book? It has a lot of difficult words and Ray and Norman won't help me!" Emma pouted as she glared playfully at Ray and Norman.

"Mama, do you mind?" I asked for permission from Mama. She smiled and nodded and I approached the three and we headed to the library.

"What is it?" I asked as I looked at the book Emma was holding. I read that book before.

"There's a secret message that Mr. William Minerva purposely placed in this book. I can't read it but Norman said it's Morse code. Ray only knows a few letters but he did say that you know Morse code so I thought you could help us." Emma said as she showed me a picture of an owl with a 'William Minerva' at the bottom of it.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Don unlocked the door with the key that he had stolen from Mom one moment ago. Don looked at Gilda and they both nodded and headed in.

Don closed the door and placed the bookshelf back so no one would know they were in there and they started searching around the area.

Gilda was inspecting the things in the closet or shelves while Don was walking around looking for some hidden secret until he made contact with something.

He struggled to open the hidden door on the floor but he managed and found a ladder.

Gilda approached him with a lantern and gasped as she looked inside the darkroom.