Chapter 4

So i haven't written in a while so... Ill try i guess (yay) and stuff by the way my version of the quest will be different cause I don't remember the real one that well.

Percy's Point of V. (😊)
As we are leaving camp, in the van, the sun is setting and I smile. I instantly stop smiling when Annabeth starts ranting.

"So what do you think will happen?" I sigh as this is going to be a long quest.

"Im not sure whats going to happen as I'm not an oracle, and can you please talk to someone else I'm thinking." She huffs and turns to Grover, who is eating a tin can, and starts talking with him. I hear something of the quest and a mixture of architecture with a little about some tall building. Which equals me falling to sleep.

I wake instantly when our van is smashed off the road. "What the Hades!" I yell at the top of my lungs. The reply to my question is some coughing and a screech.

"Get out of the van!" Yells a very feminine voice. I crawl out of a smashed window to see Annabeth out cold and Grover cowering. I look around to see a sight I was hoping I wouldn't come across. A very angry Drakon was on the road as if we woke it up.

I look around to see bones and smashed cars around us. While I'm looking around the Drakon jumps at me. With reflexes of a turtle I get thrown back. I take out Justice and as its coming to its full length I jump at the silly lizard. I smash down the blade backwards on its head making the thing screech in pain.

It instantly recovers and lunges at me with its sharp teeth snapping right where I was a second ago. I jump right back at it a little towards the right and swing justice upwards threw its froth leg.

It doesn't cut all the way threw but does help slow the Drakon down. I spin back towards it to see it facing something else. I instantly remember I'm on a quest...with other people. Its about to snap at Grover and the Blondie when I jump on its back. Luckily it turns away, unluckily it turns away to try to throw me off.

"Gods dang it!" I cry as I'm trying to hold onto its scales. I see Justice comes back to my wrist and I slip it off. Bad decision, I lose my grip and I'm thrown into a tree. I hear my arm break but eh, just a flesh wound. I pick myself off the ground and like a storm of death I jump at it and relies it turned away from me again.

Am i not good enough for it? I instead of jumping on it run to its back leg, on the right and slice as hard as I can threw it. Luckily this time it cuts it off except for a little flesh so its hanging. The Drakon screeches and tries to turn but falls over leaving its left side open and I jump over and cut its stomach open and it turns to a huge amount of golden dust.

I look over to see grover unconscious and Annabeth holding her ears from its final yell. I walk over to her and shake her slightly. She jumps up and takes out her dagger but I hold her arm.

"Nice rest?" I say in a mocking voice.
"Shut up" she says angrily. she looks down to Grover at her feet. "What do we do now?"

I reply " lets set up camp in the woods for the night and wait till grover is fine so we can continue. She nods then looks at my arm and yelps,

"You need help" I look at her and she digs through her back for ambrosia and nectar. First she puts my arm back into place then pours some nectar on it as I eat a cube of Ambrosia.

"Thanks" I say in a small voice.
"Anytime" She replies. We start tp drag towards the woods to our right.we find a nice spot next to a semi large tree. we set up a fire and sit down by it.

Time skip till the next day...

Annabeths Pov

Percy is suck an asshole, but he is so handsome. I watch as he sleeps breething in then out then in and....

Percy wakes me up and I zee that it it morning and Grover is up already.

"Where do we go now?" I ask as I know none of us know. Percy just shrugs and spins in a circle with his finger out and stops in a random direction.

"That way" I scoff as I start packing. We end up walking in that direction which ended up being west.

The only sound for hours as we walk is a few birds and are feet crunching on the ground. I start to think if I like Percy of not, but as I'm thinking as if someone is in my mind makes me think of Luke instead.(hmm a goddess perhaps?)

After a few more hours of daydreaming scenarios of me and Luke I walk into a tree. "ha, daughter of Athena more like Ares"

I growl at Percy for calling me an airhead. I then look forward and see that we are coming up to a road with a sine that shows 5 miles to the next town.

Percy is now the point of View

We start to walk towards the town and we head to a restaurant that seems nice. we order Steaks and Hamburgers, well Grover grabs some stuff from his little bag.
As we are eating we hear a loud grumble of a Bike pulling into the parking lot. A large bulging man of muscle hops off and throws his black and red helmet off to the side. he walks in and sits next to me.

" Can we help you Ares" I say his name with as much venom as I can for what he has done to my dearest.

He grumbles " I'm here to help eith your little quest thing."

Thanks for reading! Sorry this is the end of this chapter and sorry for the short chapters 😔 ill try harder next time and all comments that are negative help if you tell me what Im doing wrong, thanks!!!