III One Down

Percy pov (I think i need to do this now)

Its been three days since I came to camp and I've more or less been staying away from campers trying to get them to not be friends with me. The stolls though...

I'm walking to the dining hall in the back of the hermes crowd and Luke falls behind and talks to me.

"Percy, how much do you know about Kronos's plan?" He keeps looking around as if making sure no one is listening to our conversation.

"Luke, I know all of it" He looks at me surprised and says,

"How it took me months to find out?"

"I'm from somewhere else and figured it out." I lie so he doesn't ask questions about what's to come. We get to the dining hall after a moment of uncomfortable silence and we sit at the extended Hermes table.

TIME SKIP:{)

It is night time and I decide its time to visit Aphrodite, so I slip out of my sleeping bag and teleport (not flashing but more like darking-ish kinda like flashing except it creates darkness but not shadow traveling) to her palace bedroom.

I find her in her bed reading a book. I'm shocked but remember that she's not what her image is. "Hey" With one word she screams and throws her book at me and it hits me in the face, ouch.

"Oh My God Percy! You scared the living shit(don't know if children read this but sorry) out of me!" I just chuckle holding my face and walk over to her and kiss her. She falls into the kiss and wraps her hand around my neck and I hold her waist.

She pulls back and slaps me but then kisses me again. She pushes me into the bed and them... Sorry if you want lemons D: but Im no good at writing those. If you want you can go to google...

I wake up in the morning with a strange heaviness on my chest. I see beautiful hair and remember last night.

"Aphrodite wake up I need to get bak to camp" She moans something inaudible. "see you later" I roll her off me and teleport to my cabin and luckily I woke up before five but I forgot clothes. I run to my bag and put clothes on and jump in my sleeping bag.
Time skip to 6:30 am
I have been in a sleeping bag for an hour. Hell, the worst torture as I am ADHD and I couldn't handle the boredom. Finally the horn blows its magical tone of you can fill your stomaches now.

The hermes cabin races to dinner to eat and afterwords Luke forces us to do archery. I thought i would do terrible, but as not being a sea spawn any more I was excellent.

Next was the climbing wall but I also excelled at that beating my old high score. Lunch was normal but Chiron stomped his hoof halfway through.

"We need a quest to go find Zeus's stolen bolt." Everything was silent for half a second then uproar as campers yelled about wanting to lead or, and I quote 'oh my god did you really put the same scarf on as me! You bitch'

Annabeth was chosen as the leader and I used my special powers of specialness to 'make' her chose me as one of the members. Of corse Grover was also chosen.
We left by dinner and were off.

I think this is a good place to end for I'm going to reread the first book to see what happened on the quest. Sorry if my chapters are short but I'm not quit the best writer. Please comment. If you want to help with ideas ill take most and I might add a oc to take Percy's place.