II new weapon and skills

So now back to the present. I was on the bus to the museum with ms.Fury (Is it Ms.dobbs or ms.dodds) and Chiron. I was talking with my friend grover then we arrive and ms.D takes me away and asks for 'it' I played the fool Chiron comes throws me riptide I kill her blah blah blah now Im at camp half blood. I killed the bull ass and saved my mom before it could take her. I walk down the hill and Before any camper see me my sword/pen glows white and the pen changes to a bracelet.

'Percy its Chaos don't freak I'm speaking in your mind and your sword riptide is now a scythe called Justice' I pull the bracelet that is leather and has a silver galaxy on it off and it turns to a long scythe with a black hilt with a black silver blade the slowly curves at the perfect angle to make me look like death himself.

'Percy the blade is a metal of no name and has the ability to kill any immortal with a wound that would kill a mortal.'

'Thank you...father'

'Before you forget contact your girlfriend she is worried sick for you and has already broken up with Ares and her husband'

'Thank you dad' After that he leaves my mind and I take a few practice swings. With being son of Chaos I have knowledge of every weapon I hold so I become a master of the scythe almost instantly. Now that I will it to bracelet form I try to send a mental message to Aphrodite.

'Hey love how are you several years back?'

'Percy is it you?'

'Yes my love'

'Great I was really scared you that you had died already' I mentally send her a snort after her comment.

'After I talk to Chiron and get my self a cabin I will teleport to you and tell you my new found abilities'

'Ok but don't take long. I love you!'

'I love you to' After that she left my mind and I head to the big cabin. When I reach the porch I see Chiron talking to Annabeth about the stolen bolt. When they see me they instantly stop talking.

"Welcome! My name is Chiron, and what is your name young hero?"

"My name is Jackson...Percy Jackson." (Any one get the Reference)

"Well hello Percy. Do you know of the greek gods?"

"Yes I know already that they are real my father told me about them."

"Okay then, this is Annabeth Chase" I look over at her I must have forgotten that she was here.

"Hello percy I'm Annabeth!" She sticks out her hand for me to shake but I decline saying I don't like physical interaction. (lying just don't want to touch the bitch) "Well let me give you the tour of camp." For the next few hours we walk around camp.

"Percy?"

"What?"

"Why do you dislike me?" The whole time we have been on her tour she has been flirting with me and it is annoying but flattering.

"Because I have a girlfriend and you can't stop talking to me and trying to get at me." I reply.

"Oh. whats her name? is she mortal?" I mentally face palm myself. I forgot her curiosity.

"Her name is personal and she is not mortal." I say that is a tone that says 'This conversation is finished and Fuck Off!' I walk off to the hermes cabin and am greeted by a Luke.

"Hello I'm Luke head of the Hermes cabin are you new and unclaimed?"

"Yes, and my name is Percy."

"Well percy let me find you a spot." We walk to the back of the cabin walking around lounging campers. He finds me a sleeping bag and a spot in the corner. I grab his arm and say quietly.

"Luke I know that you stole it and I'm here to help you to take down the gods." He looks bewildered with a mouth ready to catch flies. I then turn and walk out if the cabin and head to the arena to practice my scythe.

Great another chapter done. Thanks for reading. I tried to make this chapter not boring but as this is my first story I'm very boring and slow. Please tell me what to fix. I didn't put Aphrodite in this chapter much but thats for next chapter and if you want 'lemons' ill try but it will be mostly a date or two and kissing not to spoil.