5SOS?

~Lucy's point of view~
Today was was big. We had our first meet and greet with other bands. It's this special feeling you get inside knowing that people look up to you.

"Lucy get your ass over here, we're leaving in 5 minutes" Scarlett huffed.
.
Damn, she could be so harsh sometimes.

"Ok ok I'm coming calm your ish" I said jokingly only for her to send me that famous 'death glare' she has.
******
We got on the bus only for us to start fighting again.

"WELL ZAYNS MINE, GO FIND ANOTHER GUY" Victoria said clearly meaning every word she said.

We were absolutely in love with them. I mean they were huge in then music industry who wouldn't?

"LUCY CLEARY VICTORIA IS OUT OF HER MIND AND THINKS THAT ZAYN IS HER BOYFRIEND
WHAT DO YOU THINK HUH?" Scarlett shouted clearly annoyed .

"Both of you two
, can you please Shut up, none of them are yours, besides they have girlfriends you know?" Yasmine scream/said

She was the most calmest out of all of us.

Both of their faces dropped.
"WHAT WHO?" They both screamed. "All of them?" Victoria asked in disbelief.

"Yes all of them"

"Well who?" Scarlett asked.

"Well Niall is with Sarah, Harry is with Anna, Louis with Eleanor, Zayn with Perrie, and Liam with Brooke"

They both started fake crying.

"They will be there today" I added

They both had this look of evil and anger and that wasn't good. I quickly looked at Yasmine and gave her this look of 'Oh my god what are they gonna do'

We both started laughing, then Scarlett and Victoria laughing along after a while.

"Wait guys what other bands and groups are going to be there?" Yasmine said.

"Uh I think One Direction, Fifth Harmony the ones dating 1D and ugh I can't even say this name"

I had this look on my face that said it all. The girls seemed to catch on quickly. Victoria nearly shouted.

"WHAT I CANT BELIEVE-"

"DONT EVEN SAY THEIR NAME" Scarlett said pissed.

"Wait who are we talking about here?" Yasmine said clearly confused.

"Ugh"

***

After a few minutes of silence and staring at each other, Scarlett said
"5SOS"

We all sighed

"Wait why don't you guys like them? They're cool guys"

"WHAT" We all screamed at Yasmine

"Sorry" I said

"Yeah yeah but why on earth would you ever think that?"

Victoria said, confusion written all over her face.

"Wait guys she wasn't here in high school" I said face palming

"Ohh yeah"

We met up after and decided to make a band.

Victoria was the lead singer, Scarlett and I are the guitarists and Yasmine the drummer.

People say it's weird for girls to 'be' in a band, but hey we make it work.

" Lucy?" Yasmine said

"Uhh yea sorry"

I totally didn't not realize that I zoned out.

" Scarlett would you do the explaining of our history with the jerks?"

"Sure I would love too" she said with a huge grin on her face.

********

**FLASHBACK**

"Hey girls" I said speed walking over to them.

I saw Lucy with her mascara smudged all over her face.

"Oh my gosh, what happened?" I said very worried.

"He-he cheated on me" she said crying even more hard than before.

Guilt rushed to myself.

Calum

He did this.

I took Victoria to the side and sighed.

" What.Happened" I said slowly

"Oh my gosh Scarlett, Lucy walked into the school and saw Calum kissing a girl.When she saw, she just left and didn't say a word. I feel so bad for her, the other boys were just laughing at her when she walked in, Luke and Michael."

She said, a look or worry spread out all on her face.

"I'm gonna go talk to them"

"What no, I know you Scarlett and you might end up killing all of them"

"Who knows" I said sprinting away from her.

I ran into the room finding Luke and Michael sitting down talking.

I ran up to them and said

"Where is Calum"

"Why do you want to know" Luke spat.

"Cut the crap and just tell me"

"Probably macking on that girl he was just kissing"

He said, both of them just laughing.

"You guys are jerks you know that?"

I started walking away from them and then found Calum still kissing that hoe.

"What the hell is your problem!" I said shouting.

"Whoa what's up with you" He said.

What a jerk I thought

"What's up with me are you kidding Calum, you just cheated on my best friend and you're asking me what's up? What's up with you?"

I snapped at him

"Oh and you two are officially over and she's already over you"

I quickly added walking back.
I just saw his facial expression change but I don't know what it was and to be clear I didn't care.

**Flashback Ends**

" Oh my god" Yasmine said

"Wait but why do you guys hate Ashton?"

"He totally agreed with what they did, that's why" Victoria snapped

"They are all messed up jerks who don't care about anything" she quickly added.

And so we thought...